IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Antichrist  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Antichrist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Antichrist
    Posted: 11 September 2006 at 11:37am

Who is the antichist and what is the main mission of the antichrist ?

the antichrist is someone who will claim that he is god and his mission to make most of the people believe in him

lets see who can be the antichrist ?

In our Koran it says ...

27. At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: "O Mary! truly an amazing thing hast thou brought!

28. "O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!"

29. But she pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?"

30. He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah. He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet;

31. "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live;

32. "(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;

33. "So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"!

34. Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.

35. It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.

36. Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is a Way that is straight

Surat Mary

So we all muslims knows that jesus never been crusified or killed

and there s some1 else who been crusified

in this matter ( many peoples said many different things )

as some said he was judas iscariot , and some said it was a faithful guy who said he will sacrifice himself for jesus

I personally believe that he was Judas iscariot

Because the story based on the other god based on the story of ( nag hammady in egypt ) when they have found a old scripture which they think its the book of Judas that tells that he did nt betray jesus ect,,,

I strongly believe that he was Judas iscariot , he was the one who looked like jesus and he was the one been crusified

So the mission of antichrist to make people believe that he is GOD

Judas iscariot probably was the antichrist , he been crusified ( and that was a punishment that god gave to Judas for betraying jesus )

because that Judas is the antichrist , he wouldnt die as us

that is why ( they couldnt find his body after 3 days from his death )

The story of mary magedoline ( i think its not fake either )

I think that the antichrist ( judas iscariot ) would seek a ( whore) as mary magdeline to escape with her and to continue his mission in earth and production as I think he is not only one person he can get a family and everything ...

The largest religion in the world now is ( christianity )

the people believe that the one who been crusified is ( jesus) is ( god)

So first mission by Judas was accomplished ( people ) believe that he is ( god ) that he is ( jesus )

I hope you can get my point here

the antichrist is smart he dont have to come himself and say hey  I m god believe at me

Also judas iscariot wanted so badly to corrupt the truth so he simply wrote a scripture which is ( known now as Judas scripture )

Who do  I think that he is Judas of today

I think he is a priest in USA who work in george town university

his name is (FR James Shcall )

why do  I think that he is the antichrist

YOu can read all his articles against islam and muslims and preaching for wars

Prophet mohamed told us that the antichrist will born with one eye

JAmes schall born with one eye

The movie of the passion of the christ shows that jesus when he was crusified he lost his eyes

The one who made comment on this movie

was Fr james schall he said that this is the most movie closet to the reality

I know its sound as a fairytale

But this man either the antichrist or from his race

We all know that gospel and christian book are not all corrupted cuz if it was all corrupted

allh wouldnt say that the gospel and torah was corrupted , He would say they have changed totaly

which means tht some parts of their book is true

and according to their revelation ...

the person who would be the antichrist will have power over politics and religions and they refered that it could be vatican

while I think yes vatican could probably be involved

but James Schall is the real antichrist or one of his soldier

and ALLah A3lam

Please feel free to ask me anything about my theory ..

and please check the role of georgetown university in the politics part in USA and also check all article posted by James Schall and i have 3 pictures for him ...

�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 1:12pm
Shery - You wrote: "So we all muslims knows that jesus never been crusified or killed..."

I read and reread the Koramic quotes you provide, and I do not see any that say Jesus was never crucified or killed. Did I miss something? Please identify the passage that shows to you he was neither crucified or killed?
Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 1:27pm

Originally posted by ejdavid ejdavid wrote:

Shery - You wrote: "So we all muslims knows that jesus never been crusified or killed..."

I read and reread the Koramic quotes you provide, and I do not see any that say Jesus was never crucified or killed. Did I miss something? Please identify the passage that shows to you he was neither crucified or killed?
``

Yes we all muslims believes in jesus and saint mary

as a prophet and purest woman in world

Let me show you the verses

45. Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah. 46. "He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous." 47. She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man hath touched me?" He said: "Even so: Allah createth what He willeth: When He hath decreed a plan, He but saith to it, 'Be,' and it is! 48. "And Allah will teach him the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel, 49. "And (appoint him) an apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah.s leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah.s leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe; 50. "'(I have come to you), to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah, and obey me. 51. "'It is Allah Who is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a Way that is straight.'" 52. When Jesus found Unbelief on their part He said: "Who will be My helpers to (the work of) Allah." Said the disciples: "We are Allah.s helpers: We believe in Allah, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims. 53. "Our Lord! we believe in what Thou hast revealed, and we follow the Messenger. then write us down among those who bear witness." 54. And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah. 55. Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

So its obvious from this verses number 55

that jesus wasnt crusified or killed

ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 2:26pm
Shery - Nice try.

However, I still don't see how Allah raising Jesus to himself precludes that jesus died on the cross first. Is there an interpretation that says he was raised to Allah while he was still living, just like Muhammed? This verse does not seem to say that.

You get as many attempts at this as you can summon.
Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 2:56pm

Originally posted by ejdavid ejdavid wrote:

Shery - Nice try.

However, I still don't see how Allah raising Jesus to himself precludes that jesus died on the cross first. Is there an interpretation that says he was raised to Allah while he was still living, just like Muhammed? This verse does not seem to say that.

You get as many attempts at this as you can summon.

Not nice trye its koran you can check it yourself ,,, let me bring you more verses from koran

this verses i just sent in my last post was from surat ( al immaran  )

beside what is exact your point ?

that some muslims believe that jesus was crusified ?

Not at all , all muslims believe that jesus didnt die or crusified

and some of the muslims believe that jesus will come back and preach for islam and destroy all crosses and he will claim that he is not the son of god neither god

please wait till I got you more verses about jesus in koran ...

regards

Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 3:06pm

������ ��� ����� ������ ���� ��� ���� ���� ���� ��� ����� ��� ����� ���� ��� ��� ��� ����� ������� ��� ��� �� ��� �� ��� �� �� ��� ��� ����� ���� ��� ����� �����

155. (They have incurred divine displeasure): In that they broke their covenant; that they rejected the signs of Allah. that they slew the Messengers in defiance of right; that they said, "Our hearts are the wrappings (which preserve Allah.s Word; We need no more)";- Nay, Allah hath set the seal on their hearts for their blasphemy, and little is it they believe;-

156. That they rejected Faith; that they uttered against Mary a grave false charge;

157. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

158. Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-

159. And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them

���� ������

Surah An-NISA ( woman )

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 5:08pm
EjDavid ever thought that prior to crucifixion in a secret place (or open)
Jesus was raised to Allah? It is said that a likeness was in place to make it
look like Jesus. Also, I'm not sure if I read it right but Muhammad was not
raised to God like Jesus. He died.
ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 5:22pm
Sherry - You wrote: "beside what is exact your point?"

Your reputation will improve with more vigorous self analysis of your own evidence - before presenting it to others. Your third citation was perfect.

Another thing. IMHO, I would have only presented 156 and 157. The others, though interesting, do not concern the matter of crucifixion, which is the topic of interest. As a result, they serve as a small diversion from the central discussion.

Best Wishes,
ejdavid
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic