IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A true amazing story  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A true amazing story

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fear_Allah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A true amazing story
    Posted: 09 September 2006 at 2:47pm

Alsalam alikom w rahmat Allah w barakato,

Bismillah arahman arahim,

My sister told us a wonderful story,I just want to share you...

There is a simple man working in the same company where my sister works.He is an office boy who delivers documents between offices,makes drinks for the employees and so on...

He says that once in Ramadan,while he was walking in the street.An old poor woman asked him to give her money in order to buy "eftar"to eat it as she was fasting.He told her;"No,I won't give you money,you'd better come and eat with me and my family".She accepted and ate with them.Then the man told himself;"I've only one pound with me but I've to give it to the poor lady and I may borrow tomorrow the fee of the bus to go to my work".He really gave it to her but Allah "swt" always rewards .After a very short time on that day,A little girl knocked on the man's door and gave him an envelop,He asked her about the sender of that envelop but she told him a man's name he doesn't even know...Anyway,when he opened that envelop,he found three hundred pounds and he recognized that a rich man sent it to him"Sometimes in poor towns, rich businessmen go there and give the poor money"....

Of course the man was impressed and told himself;"I spent only one pound for the sake of Allah"swt" then Allah gave me three hunderd"..

He said that he should spend again for the sake of Allah"swt" and ordered his wife to buy lots of food and make a big meal for all his relatives.And Allah"swt" again rewards,After a few days,A rich man and woman came to this man's house.He didn't even know them but he invited them to eat and he served for them the best food he had.they ate with the man and his family in a very simple way then they gave every person in the man's house money......

"The likeness of those who spend their wealth in the Way of Allah, is as the likeness of a grain (of corn); it grows seven ears, and each ear has a hundred grains. Allah gives manifold increase to whom He pleases. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures needs, All-Knower"2-261"...

Alsalam alikom w rahmat Allah w barakato...

Our LORD! accept from us. You indeed, You are the all-Hearing, the all-Knowing. (2:127)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic