IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sharia: Coerced Conversion Binding?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sharia: Coerced Conversion Binding?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2006 at 12:41pm
Steve

Frankly, I do not understand how you Brits put up with us. We are actually quite insufferable. Perhaps it has to do with the Magna Carta. IMHO the single most important political document of the modern era. And I include in that count our Declaration of Independence [poor besoted George III]. Or perhaps it is the English lanquage.

For instance the Ausies are actually more hard assed then are we. The Canadians, of course, are a breed apart. I think they are compromised by the French language. Which is hard to reconcile because we really love our Cajuns. I wonder what Oscar would have to say about that?

Incomprehensibly Muslims just do not seem to get much of anything. They seem to construct whatever reality is required to satisfy their emotional needs at the moment. Perhaps it is the Arabic lanquage. Read the Koran in English and it is about the most boring thing since the 9/11 report. I have read it three times, and I can tell you although my frontal lobes are still intact, I no longer need alprazolam to calm the nerves.

However, those who hear the Koran in Arabic simply swoon. Makes me think of Messer Mezmer.

ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2006 at 12:47pm
Angel

All I said is converting people at gun point is different and inferior to what my people do. Specifically fund an orphange, and provide various matterial goods to those involved.

What in the living h*ll is there to argue about here?
Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2006 at 1:27pm

Yo! DJ, er, I mean, EJDavid!  It�s, like, who�s Steve?

Serv

ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2006 at 1:59pm
Serv

Oh Jeez. Put me down with the dyslexic who pondered if there really was a dog.
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2006 at 3:11pm

Edited by Hanan
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2006 at 3:51pm

Ladas......

Lada, Zhiguli....it's all Russian for.... "I don't dare be an athiest, my prayers are the only thing holding this together!"

ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2006 at 6:57pm
Ah. The trabie! The very thought brings tears to my eyes, let alone the two cycle oil smoke. From now on, everytime I start my Evinrude outboard I will think of you!
ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2006 at 7:05pm
Lada v Trabant

The Lada was a Fiat 124 clone and does not count. Drove something like it myself in Romania. No. That was somehting like a Fiat 128.

Anyway, Trabant was the actual, real, honest to golly automobile of the workers paradise!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic