IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A fair discussion on my beloved Kashmir  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A fair discussion on my beloved Kashmir

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2006 at 9:58pm

There has been many instances of violation of guidelines in this thread. If you want the discussion to continue, go back and read the guidelines first, and comply, otherwise, the thread will be considered for closure.

Brother if our grand sub-continentals just knew how to behave with humans and each other instead of breast beating about dharti (land) they would not have made a mince meat out of one the most beautiful countries in the world.  

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2006 at 10:59pm

Hate to a particular person or community or a govt will bring nothing but disasters, killing.

Dear Raushan bibi or Raushan bhai,

I am waiting for you to also throw some of your limited edition raushani (light) on what does denying basic and fundamental rights to humans brings?

what you suggest abt the killing of taliban and balooch rebels by Islamic republics.

I have just come back after meeting a whole range of Afghan and Baluch sardars. Kindly, don�t shed any tears on our behalf. We know how to put some Bush or any Mush where they belong. Today, both are licking their wounds. The poor Brits are trying to blame anything for their plight.

Please just throw some raushani on why you don�t allow the poor, docile, noble featured artistic Kashmiris to decide how they wish to live?

Just please answer that question.

If you go hither and thither then be prepared with all the questions I hold for you not just about the Nagas, but a whole range of freedom movements going on right this very minute in India.

Sorry, you said something about Islamic Republic. Have you found one? Mail me their location, I will leave this afternoon.

raushan View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raushan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2006 at 4:31am
yes,kashmiris must be allowed to live as they want...totally agree

wassalam
Allah hafiz
mohammad View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohammad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2006 at 7:19am
Roshan Wrote:
yes,kashmiris must be allowed to live as they want...totally agree

wassalam
Allah hafiz

It means you are giving the favor to Kashmiri people for their right of self-determination for whom they are striving since long time. I guess you were waiting for good doze from br. Whisper to come on the proper track.

But prior of your above statement you made the below quoted statement which is containing the baseless information and cheaper way of talking. Neither I can expect the tune which you apply in the below statement from a reasonable person nor this is the right of any person to measure our freedom struggle in this way. I hope next time you will not adopt such kind of awkward way to explain any sentiment.

Roshan previous statment ''earning billions from worldwide in the name of freedom struggle goes un audited or it has become easiest way to get asylum in western (so called anti islamic ) countries, proving  attrocities done by indian govt to the British and American govts,who already doing the sam in Iraque.

this is not the religion but interests which guides the policy makers..''
raushan View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raushan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2006 at 7:25am
thnk u sir,
I ll follow your suggestions.

Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2006 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by mohammad mohammad wrote:

You pose a question about the future of Kashmir which is well known as  " Heaven of the Earth" but unfortunatley rightnow burning in the fire. In my opinion first of all India & Pakistan withdraw their armies then they give us right of selfdetermination where we can decide about our future. If we get the chance of right of self determination my vote will go in favor of an independent Kashmir.

I believe that kashmir should be independent

and Let the people there decide their own destiny

�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
mohammad View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohammad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2006 at 12:53am

I believe that kashmir should be independent

and Let the people there decide their own destiny

This is the point for that we are fighting and more than hundred of thousand youngstars have been given their lif and thanks for your good wishes for our indenpendence.

Edited by mohammad
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2006 at 2:39am

I believe that kashmir should be independent and Let the people there decide their own destiny

Why should this loveable principle not apply to every person on our planet?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic