IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A fair discussion on my beloved Kashmir  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A fair discussion on my beloved Kashmir

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skygazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 5:42pm

Originally posted by s666 s666 wrote:

Originally posted by skygazer skygazer wrote:

Look at his "response" to my suggestion. This guy isn't interested in discussion. He's what we call a "troll": "a person who delights in sowing discord on the Internet. He (and it is usually he) tries to start arguments and upset people."

"You're probably wondering why I'm here,
And so am I, so am I."
                      Frank Zappa

they gel well for you... don't they?

"Just as much as you're wondering about me being in this place,
That's just how much I marvel at the lameness on your face."

Choke on that.

s666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2006 at 5:15am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Back to millenia argument say  Mauryan Ashoka Empire 250 BC then Pakistan, Bangladesh, part of Afghanistan, Iran should be sucked back in the Indian hegemony if possible by any means. rats

BTW don't hold you breath, your face may turn blue rather blackish.
Your Karma is goin horrible forget about Kashmir right now.

Rx
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/06/0628_040628_ tvrats.htm

head to Karni Mata Temple and feed n worship the ugliest rat for  forty days and nights; sleep only if the rats clear enough room for you,

aren't there any moderators here?

interesting!

let me show you something which i found here.

"For us, someone who goes on holiday to Pakistan several times raises questions," he told Reuters News Agency.

so just be careful
s666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2006 at 5:16am

Look at his "response" to my suggestion. This guy isn't interested in discussion. He's what we call a "troll": "a person who delights in sowing discord on the Internet. He (and it is usually he) tries to start arguments and upset people."

"You're probably wondering why I'm here,
And so am I, so am I."
                      Frank Zappa

they gel well for you... don't they?

"Just as much as you're wondering about me being in this place,
That's just how much I marvel at the lameness on your face."

Choke on that.

Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2006 at 2:02pm

let me show you something which i found here.

"For us, someone who goes on holiday to Pakistan several times raises questions," he told Reuters News Agency.

so just be careful

You would think an irrelavant Paris baggage handler's case will get you off the hook against you advocating on behalf of the Indian beasts roving in Kashmir!

You mean " just be  careful"  OK I will be when I knock some sense into chickenhead Hindu mentality.
If loss of livelihood of four Frenchmen of African ancestry gives you cause to celebrate cos of their religion and point of travels; I say look in the mirrior and say out loud that you are an ugliest bigot in the whole world.

Babu's soul is crying for what despicable vermins he gave his life to be free who spew hate n spread misery around instead of peace and harmony.

The militarisation of the poor subcontinent and fracturing Pakistan into military dictatorship rests to a greater extent on Indian's dirty politics of Hindutva and their ilk's shoulders. And you are a living proof of it

Hey Now stick with your BELOVED KASHMIR thread and while burning with hate look @

MASSACRE OF KASHMIRI SIKHS

http://www.holocaustinkashmir.50megs.com/ka03025.html
Muslims are not the only victims

Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
raushan View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raushan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2006 at 2:21am
Hate to a particular person or community or a govt will bring nothing but disasters,killing.

if kashmir muslims are killed by ''hindu govt"
what you suggest abt the killing of taliban and balooch rebels by Islamic republics.
raushan View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raushan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2006 at 2:25am
there are muslims and kashmiri offcourse who has their vested interest in kashmir insurgency..

earning billions from worldwide in the name of freedom struggle goes un audited
or it has become easiest way to get asylum in western (so called anti islamic )countries, proving  attrocities done by indian govt to the British and American govts,who already doing the sam in Iraque.

why these british or us govt gives you shelter and kill Iraqis.

this is not the religion but interests which guides the policy makers..

Edited by raushan
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2006 at 8:37am

There has been many instances of violation of guidelines in this thread. If you want the discussion to continue, go back and read the guidelines first, and comply, otherwise, the thread will be considered for closure.

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2006 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by raushan raushan wrote:

Hate to a particular person or community or a govt will bring nothing but disasters,killing.

if kashmir muslims are killed by ''hindu govt"
what you suggest abt the killing of taliban and balooch rebels by Islamic republics.

I gave my opinion based on the  information I have about the background of issue which is not known to many in the subcontinent or who knew shoved under the carpet.
I posted in response to s666's sly approach to justify his side.
I would say there is a right way and there is a wrong way, as you can not build a house on a bad and unclarified soil and shoddy foundation; the people will die in when the house collapses. If there is no value for human lives lost then there is no debate, everybody is a loser in the long run.
It is too late to fix the damage; cheating and corruption started with partition has become the nature of the most people. They know if the leaders got away so could they, so there are some predators and the rest prey. This is how you see the believers from the disbelievers.
Islamic Republic ; you must be kidding What am I doing sitting here?
With a  dictator and his drunk cohorts what do you expect ?

8:53 "Because Allah will never change the grace which He hath bestowed on a people until they change what is in their (own) souls: and verily Allah is He Who heareth and knoweth (all things)."
Bro just pray; what will be; will be

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic