IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Strange question  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Strange question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knowledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Strange question
    Posted: 27 August 2006 at 11:50am
My question is that Kissing and hug to Mahram (according to islamic point of view) can it be counted in sexual realtionship.What is punishment in Islam and Law(Society)
islam06 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islam06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2006 at 11:58pm
that s wot i want to find out lol
UmmTaaha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmTaaha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2006 at 12:43am

Showing intimacy to your mahram does not entail any punishment

This is only a means of earnig rewards from Allah subhan wa ta�la

If u were talking about sex, which is not permissible during ramadan - well the answer is you can still show intimacy, without having any sex - again there is no punishment, nor it nullifies the fast.

I hope that answers your Q, tho I was confused with it.

rookaiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookaiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2006 at 2:01am

can a husband and wife kiss or hold hands during the day in the month of ramadaan. when i say kiss, i mean a light peck on the lips, not a deep kiss as i think that would definately break the fast

Mohammed_M View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mohammed_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2006 at 8:03pm

Salaam

the only time your not allowed to interfere with your wife is during Ramadhan and when she is on her periods... but when she is on her periods, the husband is allowed to kiss and fondle etc ...

BTW in Sahih-Bukhari it is mentioned that the PROPHET -PBUH- used to kiss his wife while he was fasting.

Edited by Mohammed_M
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic