IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Good News  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Good News

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amina16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good News
    Posted: 26 August 2006 at 10:14pm
asalamualaikum brothers and sister,

I just want to share with u the good news.  today my mother gave birth to two girls Ramla and Rayyan.  They are my mom's 9th and 10th children Mashallah. 

masalama

Edited by Amina16
"Words have Power" ex: The Quran
Fear_Allah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fear_Allah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2006 at 1:55am

Alsalam alikom w rahmato Allah w barakato,

Congratulations sister!! masha Allah,May Allah(SWT) bless them.

I hope that your mother will be in a good health..

And also the two girls .

Alsalam alikom w rahmato Allah w barakato...

Our LORD! accept from us. You indeed, You are the all-Hearing, the all-Knowing. (2:127)
righteous_4ever View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote righteous_4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2006 at 5:00pm

Thats soooo awesome.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Those are really cute names.

Hadia
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2006 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Amina16 Amina16 wrote:

asalamualaikum brothers and sister,I just want to share with u the good news.� today my mother gave birth to two girls Ramla and Rayyan.� They are my mom's 9th and 10th children Mashallah.� masalama

never seen real twins in my life.
Fear_Allah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fear_Allah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2006 at 8:31pm

Alsalam alikom w rahmato Allah w barakato,

As I can not go to the US in order to congratulate you on that happy news.I brought for you a simple present.It's a website about Islam and children,It's really a good one and you may know lots of useful information about how to bring up a muslim child,Have a good time there>>>

http://islamic-world.net/parenting/parenting_page/parent_chi ld_index.htm

Alsalam alikom w rahmato Allah w barakato...

Edited by Fear_Allah
Our LORD! accept from us. You indeed, You are the all-Hearing, the all-Knowing. (2:127)
righteous_4ever View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote righteous_4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2006 at 11:30am

Asalam o Alaikum

I'll keep that website in mind for when I get children in future.

Hadia
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2006 at 11:40am
Congratulations to your Mother.  Twins are awesome, we have friends with a twin girl and boy.  They are adorable.
Amina16 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amina16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2006 at 10:36pm
jezakallahkheyr for everyones kind words and the website.  Mashallah my baby sisters are so adorable.  i can't get enough of them.  too bad the day after tomorrow i start school.  
"Words have Power" ex: The Quran
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic