IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Websites & Internet
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A great islamic site  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A great islamic site

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fear_Allah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A great islamic site
    Posted: 25 August 2006 at 9:23am

Alsalam alikom w rahmato Allah w barakato,

Here you are a great site where you can download free islamic e-books..

http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/engblue/ebooks.php

I hope you like it....

Alsalam alikom w rahmato Allah w barakato...

Our LORD! accept from us. You indeed, You are the all-Hearing, the all-Knowing. (2:127)
righteous_4ever View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote righteous_4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2006 at 2:50pm

Asalam o Alaikum

This is a good website too. They offer arabic classes and give lectures on Islam. You can chat too, but its monitored and its only for Islamic purposes. I got banned, because I kept bothering the monitors.(personal advice- dont bother the monitors, they could get harsh).

http://islamtomorrow.com/

Hadia
UmmAmara View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmAmara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2006 at 1:52am

Assalam aleikum,

This site is one that has helped me alot and whoever wants to view/download free islamic bks that are in clear simple english shoudl visit this site...

www.imtiazahmad.com

The writer's email address is also available and u can contact him incase u have any queries.

Hope twil help many like me.

Assalam aleikum.

Acquisition of knowledge requires a great deal of patience and hardwork.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic