IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Were Jews expelled from Muslim lands?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Were Jews expelled from Muslim lands?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Were Jews expelled from Muslim lands?
    Posted: 21 April 2005 at 4:27am

A young Iraqi by the name Naein Giladi found the answer after long suffering. As teenager, he was influence by WJC propaganda and joined underground Zionist movement. After several Synagogue bombing blamed on Muslims, he was arrested and jailed  - but he escaped to Israel with the help of some members of his underground movement. However, while in Israel, he found out that those bombing were not done by Muslims, but the his own friends � the Zionist Jews � to terrorize the Arab Jews to migrate to Israel � which they succeeded. A 140,000 strong Jewish community, who lived along with Muslims, Christians, and Baptist for centuries � left Iraq in fear.

After the Palestinians were uprooted from their land, foreign Jews came to populate the confiscated land. Among then, came over half a million Jews from Islamic lands. Zionist propagandists claim that Israel "rescued" these Jews from their anti-Jewish Muslim neighbours.

Naeim Giladi described his experience in a book:

I write this article to tell the American people, and especially American Jews, that Jews from Islamic lands did not emigrate willingly to Israel; that, to force them to leave, Jews killed Jews...

He shatters the Zionist lie that Jews were evicted from Muslim lands because of anti-Semitism and provides evidence that the Zionists were happy to "manufacture" anti-Semitism to the extent of murdering fellow Jews in order to further the interests of the Zionist state of Israel.

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Bosnian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosnian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 9:23pm

Deir Yassin's 57th Anniversary, an Eyewitness to Israeli Genocide

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, April09, 2005 (IPC+Al-Bayan)-- April09, 2005 , is the 57th anniversary of the Israeli genocide against the Palestinian people, as in this day back to 1948, the Israeli occupation troops perpetrated a manslaughter against Palestinian villagers of the Deir Yassin village, west of the occupied east Jerusalem, leaving more than 100 massacred and few remains of the village left.

The 1948's Deir Yassin is now occupied by a Jewish enclave called Har-Nouf, in which an Israeli large mental health center called Kfar Sha'oul was built.

Palestinian senior woman Om Salah Akel, a survivor of the massacre, spoke to the Emirtae-based Albayan newspaper of the horrors she witnessed when the Israelis committed their genocide.

Om Salah, 80 years-old, and one of the few survivors, was quoted as saying " my father Mohammad and my brother Mahmoud, were guarding the village as they felt the Jews were coming, so they informed their neighbors about that. Yet no body believed them"

"The Jews entered the village in large numbers, using the village's valley, as my father and brother were laying on our house's rooftop, then the Jews shot them dead with a mortar shell".

Om Salah is now living in the Ras Al-Amoud neighborhood of the occupied east Jerusalem, she is married with six children.

She burst in crying when she started talking about her little brother Mousa " I loved him very much, and when the Jews attacked Deir Yassin, we closed the house's door, then Jewish soldiers wanted to break into inside. But we didn't open the door, so they threw a bomb, killing some of the home's inhabitants".

" then a soldier held my brother so I appealed to him not to harm him , I gave him all the money I had so that he leaves my brother, but the soldier put my brother besides me then shot him dead, as I burst in crying and lost consciousness", Om Salah maintained.

When she was asked about the number of those killed, she answered " I don't know dear, the Jews had killed so many Deir Yassin's inhabitants, they are more than 100".

Om Aziz, another women survivor, told the Al-Bayan newspaper that the Jews demolished her house, as an officer ordered them to turn to the walls, then a Jewish man called Abu Rosa, shouted at the soldiers saying " its really extremely unkind of you, take them all out of Deir Yassin".

Om Aziz, said that the victims might have been buried, poured in an abandoned water well or set into fire, as herself and many others were taken to outside the village.

From 1:00 am until 2:00pm, the Israeli troops that day kept killing the Deir Yassin's inhabitants and vandalizing its properties, as they concentrated the women in one building.

Deir Yassin is among a series of massacres committed by the Israeli occupation troops against the Palestinian people, since the latter have occupied historic Palestine in 1948. The latest of such crimes was in the Gaza Strip city of Rafah in May 2004, when 65 Palestinian men, women and children were sho

jalillah View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jalillah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 10:33pm
one has to know that the first muslim's where jews themselves, and as jesus was also in the same ascendant of the true muslim jew....like every race has good and bad in them not all jews are bad because some jews and christian still follows the book of god like the torah and but some jews disclaims the torah's teaching like the christian's bible half of us in the world refuse to see the light of god even though its staring at them in the face god sent down lines to lead us all to the right path....but how many of us care to fonder???
May Allah Bless those who seek the truth......Allah Stands Alone in truth..
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 4:38am

First Muslims (follower of Prophet Muhammad pbuh were all pagan Quraish. If one take the word 'Muslim' literally as 'submission to one God' - them every prophet (could be as many as 124,000) were Muslims.

2. Essa (Jesus) was not a Jew, He was a descendant of prophet Imran, who was an Israe'lite. Jews took their name after the person, whom the Bible states as 'a pervert' - or from the State of 'Judea & Samara' - which did not exist at the time birth of Jesus (as).

3. over 90% of the 12 million current Jews don't believe in Torah (OT) - but Talmud, which was written during the second century CE. 

Know your enemy!

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 12:42am
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

First Muslims (follower of Prophet Muhammad pbuh were all pagan Quraish. If one take the word 'Muslim' literally as 'submission to one God' - them every prophet (could be as many as 124,000) were Muslims.

well, isn' that true ?

Quote 2. Essa (Jesus) was not a Jew, He was a descendant of prophet Imran, who was an Israe'lite. Jews took their name after the person, whom the Bible states as 'a pervert' - or from the State of 'Judea & Samara' - which did not exist at the time birth of Jesus (as).

Are you saying that Jesus is an israelite ?

I thought Jesus practiced the jewish religion and customs till he started with his teachings.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Mustafaa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustafaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 5:03am
Some people will call the initial article by Rehmat a conspiracy theory, but surely it is not. It's logical and not surprising at all.
There is no deity but Allah. Muhammad is the (last) Messenger of Allah.
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 7:40pm

Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Are you saying that Jesus is an israelite ?

Yes he was an Israelite - a descendt of prophet Jacob (Israel) through prophet Imran - And NOT a descendent of that Biblical 'pervert' whose name the Jews took.

Quote I thought Jesus practiced the jewish religion and customs till he started with his teachings.

NO. Jesus practiced the 'Law of Moses (Torah)' - But then you thought the world is FLAT too!

Know your enemy!

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 7:10am
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

But then you thought the world is FLAT too!

ummm....no...wasn't born then  

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic