IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - JESUS IN BIBLE ABOUT ISLAM  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JESUS IN BIBLE ABOUT ISLAM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kariim25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JESUS IN BIBLE ABOUT ISLAM
    Posted: 21 August 2006 at 6:09pm
Luke.12:51-52 �Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three.�

So house of Abraham is divided because of different beliefs on Jesus, mainly to 3 Christian religions (Orthodox, Catholics, Protestants) and to two Islamic religions (Sunni and Shiite). And it has NOT been denyed that these could battle even with other sects among themself, but most commonly conflicts have happened between Islam and Christianity.
Some Christians say this is about sacrifice inside real families (as in elsewhere there is used words as "mother against daughter") in case of "conversions" to another religions. Otherwise good explanation (in fact differences/similarities between "household" and f.ex. "daughter" can be seen to tell us that comparation between households and relationship with followers of other religions), but there has not been much such controversity and diversity in Christian-countries since emperor of Rome declared Christianity as only allowed religion. After that invaded areas in America, Africa and Asia have been efficiently converted, so giving protection for "converts" even from their own family. In modern secularism atheistics/traditional-believers usually could not care less if their child would like to celebrate (by singing etc.) Jesus. But in (now dominantly) Muslim-countries shift from Christian majority to Muslim majority took centuries, and so made accepting Islam very hard (even though only real dispute with Christians is position of Jesus, it might be reason why Jesus gave these words of comfort for those who are accepting Islam). Also "terrorism" and generally bad public image of Muslims has made even secular parents to panic if their children/partner finds Islam (yes, my mother too did so...).

Matt.12:26-27 Jesus told us that Islam can not be from satan, as it directs worshipping and bowing to God of Abraham, reason why satan fall from heaven, and so would never tell to do so. Even Jesus spoke about God of Abraham, �Father�, not about Jehovah for example. And �I am truth, way, and life� does not mean Jesus was god, but a prophet who taught TRUTH in monotheistic teaching about one God (f.ex. Mark.12:29 and Luke.4:8), who gave us WAY and example in worshipping on knees face to ground (Matt.26:39) and being totally submitting to God, and all this will give LIFE (comfort and paradise). All Muslims have to believe in Jesus TOO to be Muslim (Jesus said, no Muslim will be saved but through (ALSO) him (as trough all prophets).

Matt.21:43 "Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.�

As Jesus told (to ALL people who were there, so �Christians�, his followers, also, not just to priests who even might not be there then anymore, but left him after he answered theirs question much earlier), Jews (and its sect Christianity as it is based only to Jewish nation) lost kingdom of God when it was given to Arabs, ONE nation (Christianity is not based on other single nation but Jews).

More debate about this:
http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64807&page=3 &pp=20

Here Jesus announced that He has been send to direct those few chosen (usually) Christians by Bible to Islam and eventually to Muslim-countries:

John.10:16 �I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen (offspring of Ishmael, not Isaac-Jewish). I must bring them also (Jesus in Quran and monotheism/prophesies in Bible). They too will listen to my voice (same message), and there shall be one flock and one shepherd (monotheistic believers and prophets teaching about one God, now only Islam).�

Matt.18:12-14 �What do you think? If any man has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the MOUNTAINS and go and search for the one that is straying? If it turns out that he finds it, truly I say to you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine which have not gone astray. In the same way, my Father in heaven does not want one of these little children to be lost.�

Luke.15:4-7 �What man among you, if he has a hundred sheep and has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the DESERT (open pasture) and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? When he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbours, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost! I tell you that in the same way, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance. �

Here words (leaving other sheep�s at SAFELY HOME in) �MOUNTAINS� and �DESERT� describe general nature in Muslim-countries near Christian countries.

Some Christians may say that these are Christians who are "directed to home by death of Jesus", but here Jesus confirmed that if Christians (99+1 sheeps) are in "true religion", then he did not come for them in general, but for (future) Muslims (that +1):

Matt.9:12-13 �But when Jesus heard this, He said, "It is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are SICK. But go and learn what this means: 'I DESIRE COMPASSION, AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners.� Luke.9:56 �for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.�

So Jesus WAS (prophesied) king, Messiah, he divided Rome to east and west by religious differences (about power), Muslims got East Rome because of that, Byzantium. And he �sacrificed� for sake of both Muslims and Christians, but he did not need to make it to forgive all sins of mankind, but perhaps only in describing way (for example that all who will find Islam get to start with no sins again). If Europe, America and Africa had remind in paganism and with ruler-gods, persecution for Muslims would have been much worse than it was for Christians, who did not have such strict demand for total monotheism. With saints for example Christianity were able easily to be one to replace pagan-god�s in Europe (god was replaced by saint, holidays with Christian holidays), America and Africa, and so did bring them again closer to Islam (by Bible and prophets, even by nominal "monotheism"). In Africa f.ex. Islam did not make much advance in rainforests before colonial-time and Christianity, and many Africans accepted Islam even as a protest against colonial-powers.

12:39 "He answered, �A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a miraculous sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.
40. For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.�

Jesus was understood to be dead by all but God as he said that he will be "gone", so "dead" for disciples f.ex., and so came true prophecy about his "death" (human-view), and also words of Qur�an about him not dying into crusificsion by Jews (what Allah knows). So in fact Jesus gave for some part of people in the World "postponed"/"delayed" judgment as a "people without knowledge" (like illiterate people dictated by church and interpretations of priests about Bible, translations from Qur�an came for Christians mostly in modern times), until Islam and knowledge reached them too (f.ex. by internet and immigration, immigration of Muslims into Christian countries accepted also because even Jesus immigrated too and told to "invite others in").

There is reason for existence of Christianity, and there is reason why Jesus is coming back: To direct his "owns" back into Truth again. Over 50% of world population are either Christians or Muslims, and only real difference between them is about position of Jesus. In Africa 50% of population are Muslims, in Asia 33%, there lives most poor people, and even Jesus and Qur�an both told that some have their share in this life, and some in next life (and some in both). Could be said that after "Tree of Judaism was cut down" according to Jesus, he became only a prophet of Muslims, and so now he (with Bible) is kind of "mole/spy" of Islam in areas where Islam was not to be spread so much (as in India or China for example). All those areas are under "hidden" power of Islam through Jesus now (there is in hadiths prophecy of Mohammed, be be upon him, that he saw power of Islam stretching from west to east in the future).

Matt.22:45 �If then David calls him 'Lord,' how can he (Jesus) be his son?"

Here only possibility could be that spirit of Jesus were born before David, and so Jesus was in �high rank� compared to David (Jesus is most mentioned prophet in Qur�an). Idea about Jesus being son of David, from descent of David, refutes idea about actual �son of God�, as if Jesus had no human father, then he did not have genetically background in David who was relative of Joseph. So why would God be his genetic father then, if even David was not?

Here prophecy of Jesus from the Gospel of Matthew, where he in fact prophecies only coming of Islam in parallel, but describes other Abrahamic-religions (including his own, Christianity) with accurate time-schedule and descriptions for each religion fitted into form of parallel and its calculation about �hours of a day�.

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6813& ;PN=1

Jesus prophesied Islam also in the Gospel of Luke, also in form of parallel with �time-schedule� and calculations, even Diaspora of Jews and ending of Judaism (and its branch Christianity) from �list� of right religions:

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6446& ; ;PN=2

Isaiah prophesied Christianity and Islam:

http://www.southafrica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6126

JESUS GAVE WARNING ABOUT " APOSTLE " PAUL ( AND MODERN CHRISTIANITY ) WITH DESCRIPTIONS GOING ALONG WITH HIS (PAUL�S) WORDS AND ACTIONS:

http://www.angelfire.com/moon2/koran/index.blog?topic_id=102 1117

Edited by Kariim25
KariimFinland View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KariimFinland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2006 at 2:56am

Here prophecy of Jesus from Gospel of Matthew, where he in fact only prophecies coming of Islam in parallel, and describes other Abrahamic-religions (including his own, Christianity) with accurate time-schedule and description for each religion fitted into form of  calculation about �hours of a day�.

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6695& ;PN=2

Jesus prophesied Islam also in Gospel of Luke, even Diaspora of Jews and ending of Judaism (and its branch Christianity):

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6446& ;PN=2

Isaiah prophesied Christianity and Islam:

http://www.southafrica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6126

JESUS GAVE WARNING ABOUT " APOSTLE " PAUL ( AND MODERN CHRISTIANITY ) WITH DESCRIPTIONS GOING ALONG WITH HIS (PAUL�S) WORDS AND ACTIONS:

http://www.angelfire.com/moon2/koran/index.blog?topic_id=102 1117

Edited by KariimFinland
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic