IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Discussion on Qur’an  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedDiscussion on Qur�an

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Discussion on Qur�an
    Posted: 21 August 2006 at 3:00pm

Folks, I've found 30 pages of mistakes in several catagories, and there are plenty of problems with many parts of the book. Yet I don't think muslims in general read much about the analysis of the information. Are you not allowed to discuss it or think about it?

For example Allah didn't tell Muhammad that the Earth orbits the sun? 

Muhammad's realy life if full of problems, why do you think god would talk to a man with a such troubled life? Just wondering your ideas, no disrespect intented. Kind Regards, Fog.

Edited by fogtrik
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 4:26pm

For the sheer reason that a mistake thinks every other thing to be mistake like him / her or even if that happens to be in between.

I am in no mood for becoming your attention fix, but if you had read it with a bit of attention you would have noted that Allah did tell Muhammad that the Earth orbits the sun

But then we can't do much if we are not created. Manufactured stuff always bangs about a bit like that.

My sincere condolence

mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

For the sheer reason that a mistake thinks every other thing to be mistake like him / her or even if that happens to be in between.

I am in no mood for becoming your attention fix, but if you had read it with a bit of attention you would have noted that Allah did tell Muhammad that the Earth orbits the sun

But then we can't do much if we are not created. Manufactured stuff always bangs about a bit like that.

My sincere condolence

Hmmm...dont see any direct quotes..this guy must be reading an english translation of the Quran..translated by a man...does this person who says there is mistakes read Arabic so that he may understand the correct meaning? So he is bangaing quite a bit, and isn't manufactured synonymous with "fabricated'?

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
superme View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 7:03pm
Btw Fog, this is wrong section for this kind of article. Can you restart it in the appropriate place thanks.
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 8:14pm
Hmmmm Fogtrik, tell me, did I meet you in a previous life? Maybe someone should compare his IP address with one that was previously banned?

Edited by Maryah
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 8:59pm
apple pie? is that you? george I missed you! come back
KashifAsrar View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 9:54pm

Originally posted by Maryah Maryah wrote:

Hmmmm Fogtrik, tell me, did I meet you in a previous life? Maybe someone should compare his IP address with one that was previously banned?

Oh My GOD !!!

Maryah, why you always suspect that the person has come to 'another life' ?  You asked me almost same thing once. Remember !!

Kashif

KashifAsrar View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 9:55pm

By the way Fog 30 pages of mistake is a 'CLAIM', I have never heard even from the hardest of Muslim and Islam bashers !!!  Can you elaborate few more sentences from those thirty pages ?!

Kashif

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic