IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Celebrities condemn terrorists  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Celebrities condemn terrorists

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 6:34am
Originally posted by Muhammad77 Muhammad77 wrote:

Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

Nicole Kidman also terrorizes many people by revealing and exposing herself in videos. I condemn her.

Well, what are you doing watching those wretched videos in the first place???  If you watch them, you are not in any position to condemn her!  Can you "caste the first stone?"

Patty, I condemn what you said.

How can you say that I watch? How will I follow something which I condemn? I have condemned her.

In Islam, it is haraam to watch such things.

Anyway, she can do whatever she wants to do. After all, she is a non-muslim.

I think the whole point was that, How do you know what Nicole shows in her videos if you haven't watched them ?

Nicole maybe non muslim but she IS catholic even scientology and Tom couldn't pull her away from her faith

To the rest of the peoples:

This isn't about Nicole Kidman even thou her name is in the article title. It is about celebrities condemning terrorism be it hezbollah/hamas or others and so be it that hollywood is ran mostly by Jewish people!

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 6:39am

Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Remember when Mel Gibson got picked up for DUI what did he tell the arresting cop--the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?" Some time people in Hollywood even describe their true feelings under truth serum (booze)!!!

He was DRUNK and very much under the influence and not in his right mind, you going to use this as an excuse??  

Muhammad77 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammad77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 7:24am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Nicole Kidman also terrorizes many people by revealing and exposing herself in videos. I condemn her.

Well, what are you doing watching those wretched videos in the first place???  If you watch them, you are not in any position to condemn her!  Can you "caste the first stone?"

How can you say that I watch? How will I follow something which I condemn? I have condemned her.

I think the whole point was that, How do you know what Nicole shows in her videos if you haven't watched them ?

Nicole maybe non muslim but she IS catholic even scientology and Tom couldn't pull her away from her faith

How do we know about terrorists? Through media we get to know about them, and we do come across them even if we want to avoid knowing about them.

How do we know about Nicole Kidman and what she is? Again, it is through media we get to know about her, and we do come across her even if we want to avoid knowing about her.

Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 7:25am

1.  THIS  BELLYACHING IS REAL bcs TOO MANY WHITE JEWISH BOYS GOT KILLED IN THE FIRE FIGHT, WHICH WAS NOT PART OF THE PLAN, ONLY THE BROWN ARABS WERE SUPPOSED TO DIE>>

I only now realize the depth of your hatred.  As long as I have been on this site, I have not once seen any person applaud the death of any Muslims.  And we wonder why there is no peace in the Middle East??  How totally disgusting.  FYI, many of those who signed this document were NOT Jewish....not that it would matter to you, but some were MUSLIM.

Go grovel in your hate now.

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 7:39am

AstagfirAllah!

What matters to me is what our Loving, Avenging Lord condemns.  And he condemns the slaughter of innocents, no matter who started it!

Salaamu Alaykum

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 7:47am

How do we know about terrorists? Through media we get to know about them, and we do come across them even if we want to avoid knowing about them.

How do we know about Nicole Kidman and what she is? Again, it is through media we get to know about her, and we do come across her even if we want to avoid knowing about her.

AstagfirAllah!

Brother Muhammad,  I apologize for the assault on your character.  No one has the right to joke with that.  Some people aren't aware that there are righteous Muslim men in this world who deserve respect.  Non-Muslims probably don't know that these false accusations are haram, forbidden.  Such spurious comments may be the source of jokes on non-Muslim websites, but a Muslim man or woman's honor is not a joke.

Salaamu Alaykum

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 8:40am

"Brother Muhammad,  I apologize for the assault on your character.  No one has the right to joke with that.  Some people aren't aware that there are righteous Muslim men in this world who deserve respect.  Non-Muslims probably don't know that these false accusations are haram, forbidden.  Such spurious comments may be the source of jokes on non-Muslim websites, but a Muslim man or woman's honor is not a joke.

Salaamu Alaykum"

Perhaps I'm missing something here, but Muhammad was condemning Nicole Kidman for supposedly acting in videos in various stages of undress.  Why is he correct in personally condemning her, but it is wrong for a non-Muslim to point out that only God has that right?  What assault was made on his character?  It was reasonable to assume that he had seen the video of her, otherwise how could he have known what she was or was not wearing?  So, if I understand this post accurately, it is fine for a Muslim to condemn a non-Muslim, but it is not the same if a Non-Muslim attempts to correct the judgemental actions of a Muslim.  Perhaps someone can explain what is meant here.  Thank you.

God's Peace.

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 9:27am
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

AstagfirAllah!

Brother Muhammad,  I apologize for the assault on your character.  No one has the right to joke with that.  Some people aren't aware that there are righteous Muslim men in this world who deserve respect.  Non-Muslims probably don't know that these false accusations are haram, forbidden.  Such spurious comments may be the source of jokes on non-Muslim websites, but a Muslim man or woman's honor is not a joke.

Salaamu Alaykum

Honestly Herjihad, you have missed the whole point. No one is joking nor harming anyone, if a muslim is not meant to watch certain things then they should not even be able to condemn something, is that right or not?

You are just wrong here with your accusations, you are offensive and quite judgemental here  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic