IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Airports Need Muslim-only Lines  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Airports Need Muslim-only Lines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Airports Need Muslim-only Lines
    Posted: 17 August 2006 at 4:48am
FOX News: Airports need Muslim only lines
Posted by Jennifer Fox on August 16, 2006 at 7:56 AM.
www.alternet.org

FOX News has showcased some really sound opinions lately. If Sean
Hannity's suggestion that Israel should have just nuked Hezbollah
wasn't insane enough for you, check out the opinion FOX contributor
Mike Gallagher had when it came to racial profiling:

"It�s time to have a Muslims check-point line in America�s airports
and have Muslims be scrutinized. You better believe it, it�s time."

Gallagher says this quietly at first, but the second time, when he says
it loudly enough for everyone to hear, some of the audience
members--evidently never having heard of civil rights or civil
liberties--actually feel compelled to clap in agreement.

Credit should be given to Gallagher�s �opponent� constitutional
lawyer Michael Gross for giving the rational side of the argument and
saying that it�s behavior that should be looked at�not ethnicity.
Something tells me that argument is over Gallagher�s head
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2006 at 5:28am

Assalamu alaikum,

I suppose that next, Mr. Gallagher would have the Muslims all wear a cloth crescent moon and star on their clothing.....

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2006 at 8:53am
Assalaamualaikum

I won't be surprised, sister ummziba, if they do that.

Wassalaam
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
KashifAsrar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KashifAsrar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 9:48pm

I think you are right !! We must carry our identity in front of the CIVILIZED people of the planet, to warn them in advance !!

Kashif

mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by ummziba ummziba wrote:

Assalamu alaikum,

I suppose that next, Mr. Gallagher would have the Muslims all wear a cloth crescent moon and star on their clothing.....

Peace, ummziba.

Asalaamu alaikum:

You know sis, that is how I was feeling before I moved to this little town south of the border..I have to take off my scarf to enter the US for they would detain me for 2 hours like they did the first time I crossed into the US to go to work..when I take the scarf off, they don't have give me a second glance, when  I am  returning to Mexico, Los federales de Mexico  dont give me a second glance as I cross into Sonora with my hijab..it seems to be an American prejudice....Why is that? That southern fence between the US and Mexico reminds me of the Berlin Wall..dogs, lights, sand, high solid iron fence and lots of barbed wire....

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2006 at 4:06pm

Edited by Hanan
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2006 at 5:17pm
Hanan welcome to my life of racism lol
wasi siddiqui View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasi siddiqui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2006 at 5:32pm

New Rules for  Male Muslims passengers at the Airport

Effective immediately, all the male Muslim passengers should go COMPLETELY NAKED on the plane , so that there will be no seprate lines for the male muslim passengers , and no checking is required , and no claims of discrimination at all , because the Airport security will know what EXACTLY male muslim passenger are bringing on the plane.

There has been no such incident regarding the female muslim passengers so they should be exempted from this new rules.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic