IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do we have any system?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Do we have any system?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2006 at 6:21am
Originally posted by Muhammad77 Muhammad77 wrote:

You claim to be an Afghan and you claim to live in Spain. How shall we believe in you? It applies to everyone including you Whisper. The best thing is to hide the identity and location, so doubts may not wander.

Cant Afghani guy live in Spain?

btw Long time no see Salman, where have you been?

Edited by ak_m_f
Muhammad77 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammad77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2006 at 7:20am
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by Muhammad77 Muhammad77 wrote:

You claim to be an Afghan and you claim to live in Spain. How shall we believe in you? It applies to everyone including you Whisper. The best thing is to hide the identity and location, so doubts may not wander.

Cant Afghani guy live in Spain?

btw Long time no see Salman, where have you been?

I know how to reply to this guy ak_m_f. He seems to have some problem with me. Here is your reply. 

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2006 at 11:30am

I know how to reply to this guy ak_m_f. He seems to have some problem with me. 

What problem could I ever have with someone like you? Sadly or rather very gladly, never noticed you around.

Read my post before jumping into the line of fire without any clothes on.

What should we do if someone claims to be based in Afghanistan while "it" isn't?

How do we act when someone claims to be Afghan and fails the simplest of Afghan tests?

How shall we believe in you?

Thank goodness, I can stand and prove my identity at all times, anywhere in this world, without ever having any need to be anything, but me. I won't mind putting all my details (incl. one of my better days photo) on this site, just modesty forbids.

I know who I am and what I stand for.

Do ou know who you really are? And, how you chose to use "we"? Have you suddenly become some kind of a grand rep of this forum or are we some Pir sa'ab in hiding?

Just talk about your own poor self now that you also seem to be operating under a fake identity. Are you :

Sawtul Khilafah
Online Status: Offline

I have no problem with anyone using any identity, but when someone claims to be Afghan and posts trash then it turns into a bit of a different story. I put this chap just a few words in Pushtu, he just seems to have disappeared.

He has proven to be a fake. He should be asked to establish that he is in Afghanistan or "trade" his insults from a no location identity. Simple!

Edited by Whisper
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2006 at 4:04pm

(incl. one of my better days photo) on this site, just modesty forbids.

Well, uh hum, if you're too modest to place your photo on this site, would it be wrong for you to verbally describe yourself?  Just curious, that's all. 

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2006 at 4:38pm

Edited by Hanan
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2006 at 4:41pm

Edited by Hanan
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2006 at 4:49pm
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!  Great one, Hanan!  (Is that considered animal abuse?  I mean, afterall, the poor sheep probably never had a say in that costume....and the shoes are wayyyy too big!
Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2006 at 4:51pm

Edited by Hanan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic