IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Personal Attacks  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Personal Attacks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Personal Attacks
    Posted: 15 August 2006 at 3:28pm
Assalaamualaikum all !

Dear forum members,

We did not wish to derail the thread further (For All the Cindy Sheehan Haters!), hence this topic. We feel the need to remind some of you here to re-read the guidelines of this forum. Especially these:

1. We manage here an Islamic discussion board, thus all members are requested to maintain the decorum, as per the standards of an Islamic cultural society. Any joke or casual statement which the moderators find insensitive may result in editing or deletion. Since this is an Islamic site, utmost importance and respect is to be given to the teachings of Islam, which include the Quran and Hadith.

15. We will not tolerate personal attacks on participants from ANY Community (personal attacks are defined as comments that reflect upon the person instead of their opinion).

25. Your participation in discussion forums is a privilege and not a right. "Free Speech" here means that you don't pay for speaking your mind as opposed to any other belief(s) you might have. We reserve the right to remove any comment or comments that are not in line with the above rules, without giving reasons, notifications, or explanations to anyone.

A Note to Sister Cassandra,

Kindly stop "accusing" Brother Andalus for banning Aquinian. Brother Peacemaker has tirelessly reminded all members that the moderators work as a team and decisions are made after mod/admin discussions.  ANYONE who breaks the guidelines is banned (after repeated warnings in public and private).

Though we are not obliged to give explanations (read guidelines), Brother Andalus has explained why Muslimah and Aquinian were banned. So there isn't any need for me to repeat. We moderators are humans, we do not claim to be perfect but we strive to do whatever is best in the interest of this forum and its members.

Please follow the guidelines. Thank You.

IC Moderator Group

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2006 at 1:49am

why do we have two post of the exact same thing?

it's not exactly a good example of the moderators/admin who tell us to not post multiple post of the same thing

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2006 at 3:02am
Hi Angel!

Sorry! That wasn't deliberate. I was trying to change the title and something went wrong. I was sick with sleep after a hard day. Now you see, how stressed out moderators are?

Thanks anyways, I realized it after I read your post now.
Peace.
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2006 at 3:25am

Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

Hi Angel!

Sorry! That wasn't deliberate. I was trying to change the title and something went wrong. I was sick with sleep after a hard day. Now you see, how stressed out moderators are?

Thanks anyways, I realized it after I read your post now.
Peace.

that's fine

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic