IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - West Bank Hospital Raided  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

West Bank Hospital Raided

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: West Bank Hospital Raided
    Posted: 14 August 2006 at 3:35pm

Monday, 14, August, 2006 (20, Rajab, 1427)

<> 

Troops Storm Hospitals in West Bank Raids
Hisham Abu Taha, Arab News �

GAZA CITY, 14 August 2006 � Israeli troops stormed three hospitals in pre-dawn raids yesterday in the West Bank city of Hebron and at the same time other troops swept into the Jenin refugee camp.

Security sources said that the Israeli soldiers broke into Alya, Al-Ahli and Al-Mezan hospitals in Hebron city and conducted a search among the wounded.

Medics in Al-Ahli Hospital said that the soldiers conducted a search into its department and emergency unit on the pretext of searching for wanted suspects. No one was arrested in the campaign. In the same context, about 12 Israeli vehicles stormed the Jenin refugee camp in the northern West Bank amid intensive use of gunfire and reached the center of the city. Witnesses said Jenin was exposed to daily incursions by the Israeli troops.

In the Gaza Strip, a mother and child were wounded when Israeli troops positioned in the Al-Burig refugee camp opened their heavy indiscriminate gunfire toward civilians� houses. Medical sources in Al-Aqsa Hospital said that Halima Abu Al-Saeed, 39, received a bullet in her leg and her child Sayel received another bullet in his hand and both were in a stable condition.

Israeli security sources said earlier yesterday that armed Palestinians opened fire against the Israeli troops near the electronic fence in the central Gaza Strip and that was followed by an exchange of gunfire.

Three Palestinians were wounded by Israeli fire in Al-Farheen area in eastern Khan Younis city, witnesses said.

Meanwhile, Ghazi Hamas, a spokesman of the Palestinian government, said the international community must intervene and help to lift the blockade that has been imposed on the Palestinians and to put an end to the continued Israeli aggression. In an interview with the local Maan news agency Hamad said, �There is no possibility of a successful national unity government or any Palestinian government while Israel continues with its aggression against the Palestinian people.�

Regarding negotiations to secure the release of the captured Israeli soldier, Gilad Shalit, Hamad said, �There are others who are working quietly on this matter away from the mass media, so that there will not be a risk of failure.�

He emphasized the role of the Egyptians in this matter, saying that most news reports on the issue have been inaccurate and made up.

Meanwhile, five gunmen yesterday shot and killed an alleged �collaborator� in front of hundreds of people in a public square in the West Bank refugee camp of Jenin.

� With input from agencies

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2006 at 2:24am

[COLOR=RED]Hezbollah still retains the capability to fire as many
Katyushas as they want
into northern Israel (it fired more than 250 rockets on Sunday, the highest
since the fighting started July 12). Hassan Nasrallah, the Hezbollah chief,
whom Israel had publicly threatened to liquidate, is alive and kicking and
appears regularly on his Al-Manar TV channel mocking the Israelis. This
is
nothing short of a miracle. Naturally the Arab street is energized.[/
COLOR]

Naturally

You still don't see even the worst right wingers in Israel positively
beaming over civilian casuallties.
Go back and read everything tell me if I missed something.

A man I respect very much in the peace movement David Grossman is
burying his son today - Handywork of the Hezbollah. My son want's to
serve as a medic in a commando unit. "I know I can't kill anyone but I can
still serve my country"

How can 250 missiles landing on my city energize the Arab street.
What street is that? I want to go there and slap everyone who even looks
energized. Energize THIS.

You won't find a single IDF soldier condemning the Hezbollah for the 20
tank crews they destroyed during this war. This is understood.

Edited by Daniel Dworsky
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2006 at 2:43am
In any case...
Here's whats really going on and here's the video proof.
These are my guys in Bilin (ISM) They also get it wrong when they write
emotionally but pictures do not lie.
http://palsolidarity.org/main/
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2006 at 6:31am

[QUOTE=Daniel Dworsky]In any case...
Here's whats really going on and here's the video proof.
These are my guys in Bilin (ISM) They also get it wrong when they write
emotionally but pictures do not lie.
http://palsolidarity.org/main/[/QUOTE]

Bismillah,

May Allah, The All Powerful, grant Mr. Grossman what he needs to keep living his life and continue his struggle for peace and strength to help the rest of his family.  May Allah have mercy on the soul of his son who died, In Shah Allah.  In Arabic we say:  Allah Yarhamu, In Shah Allah.

Joey is still there?  He can take care of you while he is.  That is  a blessed duty to care for your loving father.

I recommend that everyone copy and paste the link Daniel provided.  The stories are important and sincere.

Daniel, there was a link to the electronic intifada on your link.  What do you think of this site?

Salaamu Alaykum

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2006 at 3:22pm
I respect all non violent forms of protest and civil disobedience that have
to do with issues regarding human rights.

There's stuff in there that I find insulting and frightening. Some of it is
very threatening. I'm fighting my own demons. I've lived through a couple
wars here. I've lost good friends to death and politics. I know what I'm
doing.
I act and vote democratically but in my heart I will always be a Zionist.
There I said it. It's like saying Oh please let me be a teensy weensy bit
racist...
In my heart I also commit adultery and shoot people. This the nature of
my heart. I hate activists but it's the right thing to be right now. So I
suffer them I suffer myself walking down the street with posters and
shouting slogans like an idiot. It's got to be done. If I don't do it 300
other people won't either. (Being hip comes with social responsibilities)
Uri Avnery is still a Zionist. I'm not. I feel my Zionism like an amputee
feels his phantom limb. It itches all the time - especially when people are
throwing missiles at me or being "Energized"
superme View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2006 at 8:21pm

Originally posted by Daniel Dworsky Daniel Dworsky wrote:

I respect all non violent forms of protest and civil disobedience that have
to do with issues regarding human rights.

There's stuff in there that I find insulting and frightening. Some of it is
very threatening. I'm fighting my own demons. I've lived through a couple
wars here. I've lost good friends to death and politics. I know what I'm
doing.
I act and vote democratically but in my heart I will always be a Zionist.
There I said it. It's like saying Oh please let me be a teensy weensy bit
racist...
In my heart I also commit adultery and shoot people. This the nature of
my heart. I hate activists but it's the right thing to be right now. So I
suffer them I suffer myself walking down the street with posters and
shouting slogans like an idiot. It's got to be done. If I don't do it 300
other people won't either. (Being hip comes with social responsibilities)
Uri Avnery is still a Zionist. I'm not. I feel my Zionism like an amputee
feels his phantom limb. It itches all the time - especially when people are throwing missiles at me or being "Energized"

Dan, you sound so messy and wrecked I tell you!

Relax man, you are doing the right, even greater than a guy like me because your ideological upbringing. Zionist organization is sort of giving an ID or sort of the feel of belonging to the lost. It used and worked in the past when Judaism failed to do the job.

My advise to you is, if that is you think it is right though - is to ditch your "I" and place yourself among the "WE". The "I" will always take side in the two opposing sides while the "WE" position does not. The "I" only work for present time while "WE"'s work is timeless. And naturally the "WE" position is working at universal level.

But as humans you and I always feel as belong to a place, or forced to do so by the surrounding that are forcing us to retain our "I".

See the truth as the truth even if it is against you, your life your family your friends your country or whatever is yours. And naturally see the false as false.

I hope this will de angrify you and act as source of energy that will vroom you to perform the mission impossible.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic