IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What about Shias  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhat about Shias

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Direct Link To This Post Topic: What about Shias
    Posted: 12 August 2006 at 5:02am

Yesterday night I had very hot talk with one friend of mine about shias, he insisting that shias are no so longer Muslim. I told him that we should not declare the Shias as disbeliever because they are believe on oneness of Allah's, they believe on all of Prophets, they believe on all Books of Allah, they believe on Angels & recursion of last day. They also believe that Mohammad (pbuh) is the last prophet & Holy Qurain is the word of Allah Almighty, So how we can say that these are less or disbeliever.

He was giving the many arguments in favor of his stand but some of his arguments is put me in difficult position to counter. He was saying that shias are believe that Qurain consist on forty parts 10 parts were eaten by goats at the time of Hazart Osman, so it means they are not believing the present Qurain is complete which is consisting 30 parts. So in this way they are ignoring the Allah promise that I am the one who is revealing this & I will be a guardian of this. This friend was telling me that they also amend the Kalama (Taueed).

What is the my point here if Shias are the so big contradictions then why not Muslim Scholars unanimously decide about them as they did about Ahamdias.

May some one clarify truth. I expect the litteral input from all of you.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2006 at 7:40am
goats

Good one
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 10:19pm
Whether Shias are Muslim or not they did their best with Israel rather than Sunnis proving that Israel has an weak heart and army...i know this the rest is their problems...
najamsahar View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2006 at 7:10am

Many scholars refer to shia's as a deviated people. Some have called them non-muslims too. Precisely for the above reasons and the do some other stuff like pray differently with a piece of clay from karbala on the prayer mat.

This goes back to the time when they wanted Ali RA to become the Caliph and this was turned down.

In general Shia's also badmouth the rightly guided caliphs.allah protect everyone.

-Najamsahar

najamsahar View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2006 at 7:13am

Shia people on the other hand are an extremely united community.

They also have the complete respect for the people in authority. See the ayatollah regimes, these were based mainly on faith the people had in the ayatollah, unlike some regimes in the sunni world like saddam hussien that were based on fear and intimidation.

Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2006 at 7:49am
Originally posted by mohammad mohammad wrote:

Yesterday night I had very hot talk with one friend of mine about shias, he insisting that shias are no so longer Muslim. I told him that we should not declare the Shias as disbeliever because they are believe on oneness of Allah's, they believe on all of Prophets, they believe on all Books of Allah, they believe on Angels & recursion of last day. They also believe that Mohammad (pbuh) is the last prophet & Holy Qurain is the word of Allah Almighty, So how we can say that these are less or disbeliever.

He was giving the many arguments in favor of his stand but some of his arguments is put me in difficult position to counter. He was saying that shias are believe that Qurain consist on forty parts 10 parts were eaten by goats at the time of Hazart Osman, so it means they are not believing the present Qurain is complete which is consisting 30 parts. So in this way they are ignoring the Allah promise that I am the one who is revealing this & I will be a guardian of this. This friend was telling me that they also amend the Kalama (Taueed).

What is the my point here if Shias are the so big contradictions then why not Muslim Scholars unanimously decide about them as they did about Ahamdias.

May some one clarify truth. I expect the litteral input from all of you.

Assalam Aleikum.

I am not an expert about the Shi'ite path or experience. But I will say that I know numerous Shi'ites who mix with Sunnis at a local moque and they believe the Quran is complete and there is no mistake.

Some pray with the clay tablet as a way of allowing the forehead to touch the earth, rather than, what could be a dirty floor.

Allahu a'lim 

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2006 at 9:14am
Shias read and recite exactly the same Qur'aan that all Muslims have, regardless of how many chapters "the goats" chewed.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2006 at 9:27am
Originally posted by bmzsp bmzsp wrote:

Shias read and recite exactly the same Qur'aan that all Muslims have, regardless of how many chapters "the goats" chewed.

can goat eat paper?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic