IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - creation never happened!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

creation never happened!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 25>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2006 at 5:09am

Originally posted by bmzsp bmzsp wrote:

Well, for me evolution is still a theory. The day I see a man evolving instead of being born, I will think about this Theroy of Evolution.

I know you are being funny  but seriously...

You won't see it, many changes happens over millions of years or tens of thousand of years (which I think depends on how small/big and complex it is) & it's normally due to environment and lack of use or more use of something. Take creatures that live in the dark, we have moles that live underground as well as above, (please don't use that as a joke  ) but those that live underground have over time lost their eyes, because you don't see in the dark, what's the point of having eyes if you don't see in the dark? eventually you lose the ability of seeing and the organ slowly disappears. Other senses then become heighted, such as smell and feeling vibrational energies.

There are fishes in caves that don't see the light of day, their physical form is the same as other fishes and yet they don't have eyes, again as above

The changes take many millions of years to occur, the genes and DNA have to change not a light thing to do.

We have light skin people and dark skin people, there is a reason why for that and its due to environment where people live, and I believe evolution has done that.

When DNA/genes and cells are damaged it is going to change the appearance of a creature.

If eveyone is the same why do we have people that wear glasses, or blind at birth, or deaf, why is there some people that can write with their left but not with their right and vise versa?  

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2006 at 4:35am
Well, for me evolution is still a theory. The day I see a man evolving instead of being born, I will think about this Theroy of Evolution.
superme View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2006 at 3:26am
Originally posted by fogtrik fogtrik wrote:

1.2 billion studying belief is fine, its still just belief. However to reject evolution given the 10,000,000's of pages of evidence which is all interlinked. Its your belief, which can't be proven as correct narrows your mind so you reject evolution which is proven.

Fog, surely when you said that the people who believe God create his creation - naturally you must have a picture in your mind - as what God is look like according to us, am I right? 

superme View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2006 at 3:19am

(if you're 20 something, wear a turbine and islamic tradition dress with a long beard then you're not gonna be hugged by sexy women on the dance floor)

So what you say is, the dancing women on the floor are sexy? My mind is up - not on the floor.

Originally posted by wrote:

I've got a good friend from Iraq who's a none practising muslim, he's a really good looking guy. The middle east people have good genes with dark skin, nice eyes and dark hair, it is really nice.

And what is the bad genes and who's genes?

Its a really pity that young men limit their potential for possible mates by polluting their look with islamic apparel and dress! Why?

The Qur'an states that many people unable to see pass from this worldly view, how true it is.

Cyber hugs, you guys gotta dance more, let loose alittle?  

Our dress/apparel is loose style already and you complained.

ABK_Ms View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABK_Ms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2006 at 1:13am

It felt complex for you to go through 18 pages to see this so posting on door:)

It amazes me when my brother says, "Allah never created earth and homo sapiens, both evolved by national processes." First riddle is the term national. Should I stop confusing it for natural?:)

Anyways coming to the point. Your quest or rather comments on evolution.

"Charles Darwin Theory has more frequently been unproved than proved" He himself did never believe it. It is just to unprove bible that west wants it being taught as established fact in educational academies. And innocent people like you fall a prey to this. I am not a christian that I am defending bible yet the mere fact prevails is said and unquoted.

OOOOO...EVOLUTION....:)

Please forget it. Nothing like evolution has happened in our case especially. Perhaps in low level species. But you are considering a low level animal evolututionized and took human form? That too an ape? Because it resembles Human being in semblance? Consider someone saying, "It looks as if theory of evolution is correct as you my fellow look like an ape" Isnt it hillarious?:) Crazy ape Vs the Master Creation. Please think on it!:)

Now about creation you have taken the position of an atheist. So I will talk on your says only. Proving creation from Bible and Holy Quran is a piece of cake but you believe in science only:)

1. You talked about DNA composition. Does DNA Composition of an Ape resembles that of Human being? If Yes can you please give the composition?

2. If Science is your ultimate source of knowledge how will you defend a source of knowledge which claims something to be true always on the bottom of probability of its falsification in upcoming times? When science itself is lame without religion how can you claim being true against Creation of Universe by God on which science has no objection so far as it hasnt disproved it as yet. Many a time it takes U turns. Doesnt it? I am not talking about established facts brought to us by science recently because we as Muslims knew that over 1400 years ago and we believe it. Rather dozens of facts that proved many times after unproving the previously proven facts?

Come on dear Dont take a prop of science. It is lame by nature or even nation it belongs to.

It is too sluggish and apprehensive. And why not! one legged always runs slower than normal:)

Ginghis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginghis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2006 at 7:31pm

Great video clip Amalhayati2, it answered my queries from the "Muslim as president" post....  Thanks

I did read your poem, felt, and enjoyed it.

Fog you say there is no need for a creator. If you cannot tell my approach to life is thru the "arts". Words like beauty, empathy, feel, vibe, sensual, anger, ugly, inspiration and compassion are where my proof of a Creator reside for me. A new borns first cry is creation for me.

You are different from me. Our cell division was more or less identical but our personal evolution/developement was unique. Your gifts are different from mine. The science you know is a culmination of knowledge from Muslims, Christians, Atheist, Bhuddists, Hindues, etc..etc.. all different belief systems but all working to accumulate the knowledge you call proof. If I could reach into my heart and hand you the joy that knowing the Creator brings I would do it without hesitation. It is worth sharing. I need the Creator and his rules and his enlightenment. I have no idea if religious faith has failed you. It has never failed me. Without doubt there are laws of cause and affect. My proof is solid.

Can you prove your wife loves you? Can you prove your children love you? Can you prove your parents love you? These are hard things indeed. But if you told me your wife loves you I would believe you because I know you have your proof.

You have said earlier in this post the people in this forum are intelligent and fair-minded ....trust that! Their gifts are different than yours.

Edited by Ginghis
lovetabuleh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2006 at 3:54pm

(if you're 20 something, wear a turbine and islamic tradition dress with a long beard then you're not gonna be hugged by sexy women on the dance floor)

I've got a good friend from Iraq who's a none practising muslim, he's a really good looking guy. The middle east people have good genes with dark skin, nice eyes and dark hair, it is really nice.

Its a really pity that young men limit their potential for possible mates by polluting their look with islamic apparel and dress! Why?

Cyber hugs, you guys gotta dance more, let loose alittle?  

dude, please.  do you see every muslim man in 'thoubs' those islamic garments.   NOO

a muslim man doesn't have to disassociate himself from his religion to gain acceptance by ladies.  that'd be shallow, ordinary, boring, sexist, player... and things get worse instead of better.

you should know that mister.

lovetabuleh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2006 at 3:39pm

Screenplay format:

INTERIOR - NIGHTCLUB ibiza- NIGHT (OR SUNRISE)

Fogtrik and "amalhayati2" both pilled up get hit by their first buzz. The world becomes liquidy dream-like pseudo-reality. Their skin feels floaty, they love everybody, feel beautiful and great : as if just ut won the lottery. The base pumps, the music comes up, is the best song in the world. Life is great you feel bellantic ! ! ! ! 

(recent news: 53% of Britian feels threatened by Islam! Happy? afterall the Quran constantly separates non believers from you guys and says Allah will help you defeat them. and the british never read the book. Imagine if they did? 75% would say they are scared! I am!)

They dance, the clubs full of slim chicks from around the world, its the melting pot of europe.

Fogtrik: that's cool you study science, chaos theory, strange attractors, and network dynamics influence influence gene population (the concept I'm thinking of, can't be said in one word)?

ummm... yeah.  mister 'i put viniger on my french fries', Britian is afraid of islam cuz ignorance is very high.

there's nothing in islam to be afraid of.  tell me of an aspect in islam that could cause one to get frightened.

why don't you click here and watch this before you reply to my post.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 25>
  Share Topic