IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kashmir - A Muslim Holocaust  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kashmir - A Muslim Holocaust

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 8:54pm
I don't think Saith Advani would agree with your 'Yahudipun'.
Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:20am

Asalam walaikum Rehmat,

One question,  what about the persecution of Kashmiri Pandits?

Kashmir - A Hindu Holocaust

THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 3:20am
Originally posted by bharatiya bharatiya wrote:

Asalam walaikum Rehmat,

I have heard Jew saying 'Shalom' - But never herad a Pandit saying 'Asalam' and 'walaikum' together - but then 'skullcaps' come in different colors and shades.

Kashmir, perhaps even more than the Middle East, is the world's most intractable, most punishingly futile crisis. Decade after decade it rumbles insolubly on, claiming dead on the battlefield but, beyond that, claiming millions of lives lost to poverty and sickness, people ground down by an obscene weight of military spending. The generals and politicians who made the first blunders have long since passed away: though the excuses have changed, their heirs perform as though from memory.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,3604,626099,00.htm l

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 3:43am
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

Originally posted by bharatiya bharatiya wrote:

Asalam walaikum Rehmat,

I have heard Jew saying 'Shalom' - But never herad a Pandit saying 'Asalam' and 'walaikum' together - but then 'skullcaps' come in different colors and shades.

Kashmir, perhaps even more than the Middle East, is the world's most intractable, most punishingly futile crisis. Decade after decade it rumbles insolubly on, claiming dead on the battlefield but, beyond that, claiming millions of lives lost to poverty and sickness, people ground down by an obscene weight of military spending. The generals and politicians who made the first blunders have long since passed away: though the excuses have changed, their heirs perform as though from memory.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,3604,626099,00.htm l

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh Sister Nausheen,

Sister,as you have understood from the words of rehmat,he has a link in his mind to jews;i believe this is not coming form iman;iman can't be seem like that too ugly....Sister,he has a aberration in his mind;please ban him from the board,he does not care the words...this is an discussion board not an warboard...please discuss the issue with the other moderators...all of your decision will be respected;but i think the time has come...he did not listen...look at these words,he sees everybody as a zionist;probably he needs a theraphy,this is not islam...

Edited by Suleyman
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 6:37am

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah,

Jazak allah khair for your input brother Suleyman,

[Quote=Suleyman]Sister,as you have understood from the words of rehmat,he has a link in his mind to jews;i believe this is not coming form iman;iman can't be seem like that too ugly....Sister,he has a aberration in his mind;please ban him from the board,he does not care the words...this is an discussion board not an warboard...please discuss the issue with the other moderators...all of your decision will be respected;but i think the time has come...he did not listen...look at these words,he sees everybody as a zionist;probably he needs a theraphy,this is not islam...[/Quote]

I think this person is a metamorphosed zionist. He wants to paint everyone as such but during his study on the jews and zionist he got gripped so hard by them, that has been transformed into one.

As the saying goes, a jaundiced eye sees everything yellow - he sees everyone as a zionist.

Definetly what he says is not Islam, but do u think he will leave us alone if we ban him? he will come back, and start the circus under a different name. This is one of my prime concerns while banning him, and i need some advice from members like you.

I will however take your voice to the moderator forum.

Jazak allah khair,

Maa salaama.

Nausheen

Edited by Nausheen
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 7:04am

Sister,i have invited him to msn for discussing his words on the board and he did not accept...i am not sure;but we are agreed with him for his leaving the board;i am not sure,all i can understand from his words...i can imagine his backgrounds,i can feel what he suffers and the cause of his problems and the resolutions,i have joined some of the groups who thinks and acts like him...i have invited him for sharing my experiences;no answer..i think he is going to leave the board;unless he will not change and keep on writing with the same style,an opinion from me you should ban him...a last not from me,he is not an bad person,a brother who is the victim of the books...sometimes evil can use islam for covering the persons for causing acting sins...as we can remember from the murder of Hz.Ali(r.a.)..the person who killed him was reading qur'an with his mouth without stopping...he was reading with his mouth neither with his heart nor with his brain or with the science of shariat...when he caught by the muslims he was still reading the qur'an with his mouth while he killed the dear love of the last prophet;His custody...as an result;absorbing the qur'an and knowing how to moving with is so much important...unless we can go to the other way while we are believing that we are on jihad...i wish him the best for his next life,i wish Allah will protect all of us...

bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 10:10pm
"I am tired defending.  But ain't I a Bharatiya?  Its in my veins to defend, and not to attack.  AHIMSA PARAMODHARMAHA."
THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic