IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Israel Attacks Create Lebanese Oil Spill  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Israel Attacks Create Lebanese Oil Spill

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Israel Attacks Create Lebanese Oil Spill
    Posted: 31 July 2006 at 11:07am

Herjihad: Thank you.  While you were doing that I was looking up two links which have personal significance for me:

If you live in Spain: [email protected]

I doubt it matters what language you speak.Zaratero, to my way of thinking, is an open minded "21st Century", politician.  He sees the necessity for his nation not to just change (they have changed: civil way and dictatorship forced them to do that and somehow they passed GO and collected the 200$ and are world leaders now - a message from our Sponsors, courtesy me, Cassie, ....I love this country) but to accept that the changes they have made are O.K.  I have lived here for 10 years and have only once has a leader I admired more greatly. In Canada. I campaigned for him. I came from Canada (/via the Uk but you need the history books for that):

To me it doesn't sound as if our Stephen expects to walllpaper the dining room.  But what do I know?

WHO CARES?  FIND YOUR REPRESENTATIVE AND ADD YOUR VOICE, wherever whenever. But now would be nice,.  You can think about it later.  Bet, you won't be dissatisfied with your choice. (Cassies's ONE AND ONLY MONEY BACK CONSCIENCE GUARANTEE: NEVER MIND WHAT YOU PARENTS/GRANDPARENTS TOLD YOU....WHAT DOES YOUR HEART SAY: IS THE WORLD TRULY GOING TO HELL IN A HAY BASKET? CAN YOUR SMALL VOICE HAVE AN IMPACT:ICE (REPRESENTATIVE SAMPLE 4. 5 BILLION)

Yes, its a whales and dolphins vs. human beings situation.  Somehow, I see them as very much intertwined.  We have as long way to go, but, really, think about it, wouldn't it be nice if we could hasten it, into a positive situation which made all of us realise how related we are........................... just a little? C

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2006 at 7:36am

Lebanon oil slick 'worst environmental disaster' in Mediterranean
Or copy and paste the following link in your browser address bar:
http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?article_ID=74353& ;categ_ID=3&edition_id=1
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic