IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Food and stuff to Lebanon  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Food and stuff to Lebanon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Food and stuff to Lebanon
    Posted: 28 July 2006 at 3:38pm

Bismillah,

CAIR is asking religious leaders of all faiths to announce this important humanitarian effort and to aid in collecting and sending the supplies to LIFE.

1. FILL A BOX with JUST ONE of the following items. (By only placing only one type of item into the box, you aid the collection effort and speed delivery by saving time spent sorting items in the warehouse): diapers, water purification tablets (can be obtained at most camping stores), flour, rice, sugar, cooking oil, powdered milk, lentils

* Food should be mailed in small boxes, no larger than 16"�12"�12."
* Diapers should be mailed in medium-sized boxes, no larger than 24"�18"�18."
* The maximum weight of each box should not exceed 40 pounds.
* Each box should contain only ONE TYPE of the relief supplies listed above. (Example: a box of lentils)
* No pork or alcohol products will be accepted.

2. MAIL THE BOX TO:

LIFE for Relief & Development
Lebanon/Palestine Relief Effort
17300 W. 10 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48075
Tel: (248) 424-7493, Toll Free: 1-800-827-3543, Fax: (248) 424-8325, E-Mail: [email protected]

So I think it's really pathetic of us Americans that we can't get our government to stop Israel's bombing not only of the people of Lebanon, but of their escape and the UN Staff that was sent to deliver relief to them.

But someone sent this to me, and I thought I would post it for others to help in this way if you choose to.

Salaamu Alaykum

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2006 at 8:58pm
Al of the Turkish donation groups making hughe to donations to Lebanon,Alhamdulilah...but not enough more needed....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic