IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Websites & Internet
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Zaytuna Monthly VideoCast  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zaytuna Monthly VideoCast

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murabit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zaytuna Monthly VideoCast
    Posted: 28 July 2006 at 5:02am
This is first in a series of monthly Video Cast by our beloved teacher, Shaykh Hamza Yusuf.

During each episode, Shaykh Hamza will present timely and valuable advice to the general community and share his reflections on the Prophetic guidance.

We pray that this Video Cast will reach billions of people and be a source of guidance, direction and clarity.

1st Episode: Zaytuna Monthly VideoCast: Episode1

[ Also see: Zaytuna Podcast ]
"I am a slave. I eat as a slave eats and I sit as a slave sits.", Beloved, sallallahu alyhi wa-sallam.
Murabit View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murabit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2006 at 9:15pm
VideoCast Episode 2 - Shaykh Hamza Yusuf addresses the Israeli led war on Lebanon

2nd Episode: Zaytuna Monthly VideoCast: Episode2
"I am a slave. I eat as a slave eats and I sit as a slave sits.", Beloved, sallallahu alyhi wa-sallam.
Knowledge01 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knowledge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2006 at 8:06am
Do these have to be played with Quicktime or can they be played with RealPlayer and/or Windows Media Player?
Murabit View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murabit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 5:33am

Originally posted by Knowledge01 Knowledge01 wrote:

Do these have to be played with Quicktime or can they be played with RealPlayer and/or Windows Media Player?

Salam, I've played them with RealPlayer. Not sure about the rests.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic