IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jinn’s...Can they take on Human form?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jinn’s...Can they take on Human form?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Srya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jinn’s...Can they take on Human form?
    Posted: 27 July 2006 at 9:00pm

Salem,

I've read various information on this and am not sure.

Can they?If they can how can we know it is a Jinn and not a Human? Can Jinn's Move your things? Can they touch you or bother you when praying to try and disturb you. I know about Satanic whisperings, but are they able to physically touch you?

Knowledge01 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knowledge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2006 at 8:54am
Originally posted by Suzanne Suzanne wrote:

Salem,

I've read various information on this and am not sure.

Can they?If they can how can we know it is a Jinn and not a Human? Can Jinn's Move your things? Can they touch you or bother you when praying to try and disturb you. I know about Satanic whisperings, but are they able to physically touch you?

Yes, jinn can take on human form. This is what happens when someone is possessed by a non-Muslim jinn or shaytan. The real person will no longer have any control over his or her body, at all.

Yes, jinn can also touch us, but since Allah has created us differently, we usually cannot feel it or know it's happening. Jinn can touch any physicaly object that we can see. That is why some peole think their house is possessed or haunted when they see a door open or close, or things like this.

Jinn and human live in the same world. We interfere with them constantly, we simple do not realize and physically see it.
Srya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Srya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2006 at 10:10pm

Wa Salem,

Yes, but can they come to you in the form of a Human but not as one that was possessed?

Surah 3 Ayat 186
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knowledge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2006 at 8:39am
Originally posted by Suzanne Suzanne wrote:

Wa Salem,

Yes, but can they come to you in the form of a Human but not as one that was possessed?

Salam Alaikum,

I have spent some time brainstorming and I can't find the right answer. This is a very tricky question.

At this time, the only answer I can provide is - Allahu Alim.

But, you must know that jinns in their original form do not look like humans because jinns and humans are created from different things.
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knowledge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2006 at 6:17pm
As Salam Alaikum,

I talked to a shiekh about this today and he said that jinns can come in human form but they would be very weak, meaning the human body would be very weak. Normal humans can fight, run, do push ups, etc, but the jinn in human form would simply have trouble keeping the body upright when walking.

The shiekh also said that this happens very rarely because the jinns do not like to be in human form outside of possession.

The powers that jinns have over a human body while possessing it are totally different that when a jinn decides to be take on human form without possessing someone.
Srya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Srya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2006 at 6:48pm

Wa Salem,

Thank you very much for asking.

Surah 3 Ayat 186
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2006 at 7:52am

Assalam'oalaikum WRWB,

I do  know that Jinns change into human form if necessary  from an experience of a close associate of mine. Yes they do change. Do u know that as among we human there are good and bad people evne so is the case with jinns. The best thing to track them is whenever we meet any person soon after we greet we need to shake hand . If its a jinn they fail there and get known soon. This person even drove a bike u know . They are very soft and that tough like us

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knowledge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2006 at 9:50am
Originally posted by seekshidayath seekshidayath wrote:

Assalam'oalaikum WRWB,

I do� know that Jinns change into human form if necessary� from an experience of a close associate of mine. Yes they do change. Do u know that as among we human there are good and bad people evne so is the case with jinns. The best thing to track them is whenever we meet any person soon after we greet we need to shake hand . If its a jinn they fail there and get known soon. This person even drove a bike u know . They are very soft and that tough like us

Wa Alaikum Salam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

First of all I would like to ask you to please not abbreviate any greetings, as this is not a good thing to do.

Second, from what a reliable sheikh told me, a jinn in the form of a human would never be able to ride a bike as they are barely even able to walk. The only way this could happen is if the jinn POSSESSED a human instead of actually deciding to become human by its free will.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic