IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A theory: Is Israel blackmailing US?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A theory: Is Israel blackmailing US?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2006 at 12:43pm

Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

Israel is a US friendly country with a huge coastline.

The US needs oil, and Israel is a necessary strategic locality.

Maybe all the conspiracy stuff has some kernal of truth, but this simple  and proven analysis is a lot stronger. 

Even if you assume that Monica Lewinsky was a Mossad agent

Now that is an even Stranger concept!

Edited by Maryah
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2006 at 7:50pm
I love Jews, the Jewish history and the way Hebrew sounds. I also love the silent majority of Jews, in Stampford Hill, London and other places across the world, who don't recognise the state of Israel and believe that its creation was no more than a typical British mischief, just to punish the Jews and the Muslims in one go.
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2006 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

...could we not say that Israel is a US created country...

I would say Egypt created Israel, but the US was certainly in there too.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2006 at 10:50am

What is NWFP?

Dukhtar'em, when on a journey, we lose threads like anything. Just found this. NWFP is not just the North Western Frontier Province, but a strange place or, as some say, a mere state of mind!!

It's one of the two Pakistan "held" provinces that border Afghanistan. The other two provinces held by the Pakistan army, with explicit US support, for a good few decades, are Punjab and Sind.

NWFP has more Pathaans than Afghanistan. It has for ever refused to be occupied. Today, though the great Free media is very quiet on the thing, the freedom and MacDemocracy marketting is happening here.

The American have been so successful in this area that the NWFP Provincial Assembly stood up to condole the death of Abu Mussab Whoever (if he ever existed beyond the Pentagon spin!) as a Shaheed. Of course the Paki errand boy stuffed into a general's uniform was not terribly amused, the poor chap could do nothing.

In fact, no one can do anything, when it comes to these strange Pathaans. They are all waiting for the inevitable US attack on Pakistan. I have often sat up drinking qahweh with them wondering if it were just their wish or some premonition?

I sit here, with a plain simple cup of afternoon tea, pondering over all these voices I hear around the Muslim world I am fated to travel so often.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2006 at 9:56am

Brother, love the logic in your post, but could we not say that Israel is a US created country (of course, the Brits delivered it with their skilled deception of everyone else in that area!)

mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2006 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Cassandra Cassandra wrote:

Maryah, if it were anyone but you posting, I would have skipped over this.

Is this a case of the tail wagging the dog?

What are your sources, please.

The link to the copy and paste article is at the end of the article..

It is just a theory for discussion is all. I apologize for any confusion. In this world, nothing would surprise me!

Edited by Maryah
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2006 at 5:31pm

The US needs oil, and Israel is a necessary strategic locality.

Maybe all the conspiracy stuff has some kernal of truth, but this simple  and proven analysis is a lot stronger. 

Even if you assume that Monica Lewinsky was a Mossad agent
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2006 at 3:46pm

Bismillah,

What is NWFP?

Salaamu Alaykum

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic