IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CNN pole: Israeli invasion is justified?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CNN pole: Israeli invasion is justified?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 212223
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devil-slayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2007 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

FYI, I am a sister and I am muslim. Yes, Allah can bestow wisdom to young minds, but generally experiences in life along with understanding of quran helps increase wisdom and that too happens with inceasing age (bi iznillaah). You have a long way to go...Save this dialogue and read it after 10 or 20 years , ok?

Everyone , including a nonmuslim, is your brother/sister in humanity. A muslim is brother/sister in faith.

wa'l salaam alayk.

[/QUOTE]  well my dear sister in islam i`m sorry i spoke to you in such a harsh way  but you need to understand the deference between a muslim and a christian and a jew and a (kafer ) because you may not see it but you need to study history more and understand how many time jews have stabed us in the back after we try help them or give them peace .. i`m not saying they are all alike but i`m saying that lots of them have that dirty part and you should understand that ... and i dont claim to be 16 i am 16  i can give you many proof if you want but i dont think i need to .. also you should understand that there is not brotherhood with a kafer because a kafer is someone who hates allah and has disobeyd and went far away from him as for christian and jew .. god has his way with them i dont need to tell you  cause if you really are muslim you should already know that ... and to asure you ,,i have millions of christian friends  they are even more than my muslim friends and yes i would trust them with my life because they have prooven they are worth my trust ,, but i also lived amongst israelian people and i did make friends with them befor and i can asure you they will never ever ever be called my brothers in humanity nor even my friends in humanity ,.. i cant even bigen to tell you how many times they stabed me in the back
pauline35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauline35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2007 at 1:50am
Hey Slayer, I do not know why I do not feel a thing at all when all I hear is only sound of percussion.

As one enemy is too many, one friend is too lonely.

Edited by pauline35
Sonya View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 4:26pm
OFCOURSE its not justified.. israel is an evil and its so evident!
Every one who can see has a sight but everyone who has a sight doesnt have an insight.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 212223
  Share Topic