IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CNN pole: Israeli invasion is justified?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CNN pole: Israeli invasion is justified?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 23>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2006 at 9:42am

Will we never mature into what God intended us to be?

Or come to understand that everyone on this earth holds the right to life even if they are not Americans or Israelis

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2006 at 9:47am

Israeli invasion is justified?

All things Imperial are for ever justified. The gentiles were merely created for IDF target practice.

Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2006 at 10:39am

Stop it!  You are only taking comments out of context, and I can't allow it.  Ok, so I am Naive in my thinking, but we have to start somewhere:  "Israelis" are not all the inhabitants of Israel, and they are not all Jews.  Just because every Jew is an Israeli doesn't mean they all agree with what is happening now. Just as Americans, are not "their" government, most likely illegal the first time: a backlash against fear and distrust the second time.  And look at what a mess that has landed us all in!

A huge percentage of Americans are incensed with what is happening in Iraq, most likely many more with the obscenities which surface in the world's newspapers about what is going on in Lebanon.  We may, just may, be Slouching Beyond Propaganda. Daniel Dworsky writes about the reactions of and to his protesting groups in Israel.  We are SO, SO wrong if we assume that just because you are a citizen of X country you believe wholeheartedly in every thing your "elected" (perhaps not by you) government dictates.  No one gets in with a 100% vote.  Right?  Imagine 2% who said "No".  Talk to that 2%.  They ain`t gonna stay 2 perc cent for much longer if your arguments are persuasive.  People talk.  4%, 8%, 16%. People convince.  A persuasive idea is like a beacon on the hillside.  Everybody wants to know who lit it, and why?

Talk over them, subsume them: they are Dead, Man.  Nothing to say. Only then do you have your "MAJORITY rule". And you brought it, bought it, there.

Sorry, but you know I am right. You didn't expect this, now, did you?

Cassie.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2006 at 7:44am

Sad. I have no idea who started such a stupid futile vote?

If it was intended to defray world opinion sadly, today, if the US says there is none but one Gaad, no one will listen to her. 

The agony that is Lebanon (Khalil Jibran's birthplace) will greet us with 101,000 suicide bombers in the days to come. I vote this way or that way, it won't secure the future of my six grandchildren in that Tony Blairland.

The only good thing that has come out of these 22 scorthched days is that the Israelis stand as impotent as any humans on our earth.

They had taken themselves to be the chosen absolutely invincible FEW!!

Phoo!

ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2006 at 8:56am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

50-50, I guess we are all right.

I wish I was blessed with such blissful freedom from braincells and was fitted with such a shortsight!

I guess your wish came true as you are exactly as you wished.

Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2006 at 8:59am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Israeli invasion is justified?

All things Imperial are for ever justified. The gentiles were merely created for IDF target practice.

How do you live with so much hate in your life? It must really be a sad life to hate so many that you have never met.

Edited by ops154
Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2006 at 1:21pm

Someone is now really forcing hard to be entertained in this court.

Could someone, please, fill me in if this is really the average of Amreeki intelligence or have we got some unique sample here?

Edited by Whisper
ChrisBee View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2006 at 4:35pm

What is the intent of this sensless violence? Does it really have to be "to kill or be killed"?I,personally have started to look upon every muslim(i know it's unfair) as an enemy.I know about the crusaiders in the middle ages and how unfair it was then,but does that really have to be repeated in modern times by muslims?We all believe in God-the name is not paramount-and we should live accordingly.The killing of innocent people on both sides is not acceptable.Israel has a right to exist and there is no reasonable cause for muslims to deny it!Is there anyone out there who can explain why people must die constantly?Who has the right to blow up airplains or buildings-our God does not give us that right!If the west would go to a "holy war" it would only be a response to things that are happening at the moment.I don�t agree with US actions but I fear for the life of every good muslim.Some of you are so into intoxicated that you don't realise how it all is going to end.Many are so blinded by the words of holy IMAMIS that they don't realise that what the IMAMIS teatch-death to everyone who doesn't share their believes-isn�t a real option!Can You really agree with that?Peace Brothers and Sisters-lets stop NOW!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 23>
  Share Topic