IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Outcry over US Bombs to Israel  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Outcry over US Bombs to Israel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 9:21am

Originally posted by amalhayati2 amalhayati2 wrote:

ummm people, ops154 was being sarcastic. 

I believe they were too.

Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
lovetabuleh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 9:38am

are you sure?  look again: 

herjihad posted:

Bismillah,

I heard they were "bunker bombs" which are designed to completely destroy a target down to the deepest level.

I agree wholeheartedly with you Sister Amah.  Ops is right for a change.   America is completely to blame.  America is bombing Lebanon.  Rice went to make sure that Israel had all the supplies to destroy Lebanon that they need.

Salaamu Alaykum

maybe amah might have said her reply sarcastically but i don't think the message got through to herjihad... :)

mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

Originally posted by ops154 ops154 wrote:

It is all Israel and America's fault, always.

Smart guy, ops154 !

For once Ops got it right

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2006 at 12:21am
Ops154, its ok... you can admit it that you were actually speaking the truth.

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2006 at 12:04pm

Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

Ops154, its ok... you can admit it that you were actually speaking the truth.

I can't go that far as my CIA minders don't like me admitting guilt, sorry.         

Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic