IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Lebanon Crisis  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Lebanon Crisis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murabit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Lebanon Crisis
    Posted: 21 July 2006 at 11:41pm
The Lebanon Crisis

by Shaykh Dr. Abdalqadir as-Sufi

As Muslims we have to review the realm of events not once, but twice. Or rather, we must first look with the eye of Tawhid and then we must look with the eye of Furqan. If we do not approach the matter with the gravity and at the same time the illumination that comes from the light of Tawhid, we will fail in the subsequent discrimination.

However shocking and distressing the matter may be to us, we must recognise that the event is by Allah. With Allah there is no injustice. Allah has set up existence by an intricate pattern of laws which never cease to function at any given moment. All living creatures perform, bounded by those natural laws that Allah has programmed into them. The organisation of the termitiary and the beehive are well known to us. Also the laws by which, when the higher organisms collapse, lower organisms take over. While an animal is alive, it carries in its blood and tissue living micro‑organisms. When it is hunted and killed, it is then hung. During that time these micro-organisms die which might infect the human. If the carcass is allowed to hang, new micro-organisms come to life which can be nutritious and give taste.

It is only with the human species that there is, among the kuffar, the great illusion. The great illusion is that man can do what he likes. The truth, which is clearly laid out in the Qur�an, is that the human creatures live under a charge from Allah, glory be to Him. They have a beyond-time contract which they are called upon to fulfil in the in-time.

Read the whole article from Shaykh Abdal Qadir's website
"I am a slave. I eat as a slave eats and I sit as a slave sits.", Beloved, sallallahu alyhi wa-sallam.
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2006 at 1:51am
Excellent article, Murabit.  Thanks.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2006 at 5:29am

Assalamu alaikum,

Indeed, a most interesting article.  What a mess we are all in!  If each and every Muslim returned to the Qur'an and Sunnah, what a different world this would be.

Thank you, Brother Murabit, for posting this most interesting commentary.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
usama View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2006 at 6:17pm

The article does not offer clear explanations or clear solutions. Simply claiming all shia are outside of the deen isn't even accurate. And what are we supposed to think about the king of Morocco since he claims descendency from Muhammad (saaw)?

Lebanon is indeed a creation of the colonial empires as are all the other nations of the region.  It since the colonial era, Lebanon has been a source of division and chaos, a thorn in the side of the Ummah used by our enemies to keep us in chaos, war, frustration. Lebanon should not even exist as a separate nation from the Ummah regardless of the Druze and Christians there. The region is rightly that of the Ummah and should be ruled by Islam along with Israel. So it should be part of the Islamic state. But there is no Islamic nation or state representative of Islam or that correctly implements Islam today.

Without an Islamic state and a khalifah of the Muslim Ummah to galvanize the Muslim people and their resources to serve Allah and uphold justice and right and forbid wrong, our Ummah can continually expect to be the victims of all kinds of corruption from Dubai, Israel, Lebanon or elsewhere. 

Without a state and a khalifah backed by a military and resources, we cannot solve our problems, such as Israel or the many nation states that divide and corrupt us.

(8:73) "And those who disbelieve are allies to one another; and if you do not do so (unite as allies behind a khalifah), there will be fitnah and oppression on earth, and a great mischief and corruption".

Let there arise from amongst you a group inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and they are the successful ones. Al Imran:104
Murabit View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murabit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2006 at 2:00am
The Lebanon Crisis II

By Shaykh Dr. Abdalqadir as-Sufi

This is not just a Lebanon Crisis. Better said, it is an Israeli Crisis. Best, and most truly said, it is the World Crisis that is the dreadful culmination of that capitalist crisis whose first stage was the quite arbitrary division of the world into Nation-States after the unnatural and suicidal orgy of World War I, and whose second stage was the politically absurd creation of a carved-out State of Israel alongside those disastrous carvings that had in the earlier stage created the pseudo-nations of Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Yugoslavia. What we are now witnessing is the end of that age.

Read the whole article from Shaykh Abdal Qadir\s Website
"I am a slave. I eat as a slave eats and I sit as a slave sits.", Beloved, sallallahu alyhi wa-sallam.
Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2006 at 2:43am
Originally posted by Murabit Murabit wrote:

<SPAN style="COLOR: green">The Lebanon Crisis II
</SPAN>By <SPAN style="COLOR: purple">Shaykh Dr. Abdalqadir
as-Sufi
</SPAN>This is not just a Lebanon Crisis. Better said, it is an
Israeli Crisis. Best, and most truly said, it is the World Crisis that is the
dreadful culmination of that capitalist crisis whose first stage was the
quite arbitrary division of the world into Nation-States after the unnatural
and suicidal orgy of World War I, and whose second stage was the
politically absurd creation of a carved-out State of Israel alongside those
disastrous carvings that had in the earlier stage created the pseudo-
nations of Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Yugoslavia. What we are now
witnessing is the end of that age. Read the whole article from
Art064_25072006.html"><SPAN style="COLOR: blue">Shaykh Abdal
Qadir\s Website
</SPAN>

This whole article is twisted around so much that I don't know where to
begin. It looks like a design to piss off or terrify every one who is not a
Muslim.

1.) I suggest every one read it pretending for a moment that you are not a
Muslim.
2.) I suggest that the man who wrote this article seek professional help.
You know enough history and a few catch words in Yiddish to create a
Nightmare Fantasy as good as any Hollywood Producer with an agenda
against Islam.
3.) Islamis, Christains, Zionists Bahai Budhists or Jews for Dodgers - what
ever. Believe in what ever stone you wish but do not throw it at me!
Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2006 at 2:56am
It's horrible what is going on in Lebenon these are war crimes to be sure
But what I went through personally yesterday really happened too and no
one has the right to laugh at my predicament from what ever safe place they
write. I'm working on it and they are just working it. They are spilling seed.
I spent most of today hopping air raid shelters. I have more respect for the
bloody Hezbollah than I do for this w**ker
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2006 at 12:52pm

It is the proper teaching of Tawhid that the Muslim modernists have abandoned. Suicide bombing is the indication that many Muslims no longer trust that the Mercy of Allah will rescue them from their situation, by His Power. The modernists tried to hitch their wagon to the train of Western systems, and failed to see it was already plunging over the cliff.

In the present crisis, the Muslim �ulama have been shamefully silent. In Dubai, with its follies of wealth, the �ulama have been shouted into silence by its ignorant rulers. In Egypt, they are simply tortured and killed. In Tunisia they are mostly in prison. Many have bought the wahhabi deviation which has removed the Second Shahada, and thus find themselves in strange alliance with the invented religion of the Shi�a. In this contradictory position can be found the rebel force in Iraq, the Ikhwan al-Muslimun, and the Jama�at al-Islamiyya world-wide.

At the moment we are suspended in the classical definition, �One world dying � another powerless to be born.� In the meantime we must prepare over the coming decade to raise a new generation among which will be found a new leadership � the best of men, not the worst. It will be the task of the rightly-guided Shaykhs of Instruction within the great Naqshabandi and Qadiri Tariqas. Only they can teach Futuwwa � the aristocratic principle within the Muslim Community. With them will come new life.

Bismillah,

This is from your link.  I agree that people who commit suicide are despairing of the Mercy of our Loving Lord.  Thanks for that, Ya sheikh.  And that the Muslim leaders have been SHAMEFULLY silent.  That is so true.

But your ridicule of people in Haifa was just mean.  Bombs are bombs.  Even though it's not near the devastation that Lebanon is experiencing, it seems normal for people to feel fearful when bombs are being hurled at them.  If ten miss, the eleventh one could get you or your family.  Death and sorrow are not measured in numbers when it is your family who has been killed.You are devasted that they die or that they have come near to death.

And you have an elitist attitude like the founders of America.  Good for you.  You live here, right?  Alexander Hamilton published works similar to this without the emphasis on religion.  Just that the poor, stupid, common folk couldn't be trusted to rule themselves.  Same ideas.  I've gotta disagree with ya here.

Salaamu Alaykum

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic