IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dreams  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dreams

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PakNOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dreams
    Posted: 21 July 2006 at 5:54pm
ok does anyone know what the meaning of this dream is....
i am almost going to step into dirty water but right then my grandparents
stop me.

and this one

where i am there is a huge earthquake?

i am very confused ... does anyone knows what this suppost to mean?
dia_sweetheart View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dia_sweetheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 11:22pm
Maybe your grandparents might save you from something bad happening to you. Any more details?
Fear_Allah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fear_Allah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2006 at 12:06pm

Alsalam alikom w rahmato Allah w barakato,

I think that dreams explanatory is not an easy thing that any one can simply does...In Islam what you see in your sleeping may be "Ro'ya"So you need a "shikh" to tell you what it means..

I searched the web and found shikhs explain dreams but in Arabic..

If you don't mind, you can PM me and tell me the details and I will translate it in shaa Allah..

Alsalam alikom w rahmato Allah w barakato..

Edited by Fear_Allah
Our LORD! accept from us. You indeed, You are the all-Hearing, the all-Knowing. (2:127)
Amina16 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amina16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2006 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Fear_Allah Fear_Allah wrote:

I think that dreams explanatory is not an easy thing that any one can simply does...In Islam what you see in your sleeping may be "Ro'ya"So you need a "shikh" to tell you what it means..

I searched the web and found shikhs explain dreams but in Arabic..

If you don't mind, you can PM me and tell me the details and I will translate it in shaa Allah..

Alsalam alikom w rahmato Allah w barakato..

asalamualaikum!

can u find out what my dream means too?  i had this dream when i was little.  i had a dream that my grandmother may allah have mercy on her soul was talking to me.  She told me to be a good girl and obey my parents. my grandmother died when i was 4.  i had this dream at about age 8. 

asalamualaikum
"Words have Power" ex: The Quran
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fear_Allah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2006 at 1:44am

Dear  Amina16,

I posted your dream in a site that explin dreams,when they answer in shaa Allah.I'll tell you its meaning,
Thank you!!!

Alsalam alikom w rahmato Allah w barakato...

Our LORD! accept from us. You indeed, You are the all-Hearing, the all-Knowing. (2:127)
righteous_4ever View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote righteous_4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2006 at 12:49pm

Asalam o Aalikum

Can u tell me the meaning of my dream too? I did Istikharah once, and I had this dream. I dont know if it was showing me the right path or a regular dream. Can you give me the website or you can just interpret it for me. Thanks.

Salam

Hadia
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fear_Allah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2006 at 8:13pm

sis Amina16,I received the answer,the shikh only said that you may be in disobedience with your parents,that's all..

I hope it can help you...

sis righteous_4ever,the website in Arabic,you may send me the dream and I'll interpret it for you in shaa Allah.Thanks all...

Alsalam alikom w rahmato Allah w barakato...

righteous_4ever View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote righteous_4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2006 at 11:43am

Asalam o Alaikum

Sure, I'll pm you my dream. Its not for everyone to know.

Hadia
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic