IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can I post Pics of kids killed in Lebanon  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can I post Pics of kids killed in Lebanon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KashifAsrar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I post Pics of kids killed in Lebanon
    Posted: 19 July 2006 at 2:32am

Freinds.

Can i post a message recieved from a yahoo group, from a group member, regarding the help in publishing the pictures of the civillians (of small kids) killed in Israel attack on Lebanon, during last few days. The member has the fear that the p[ictures (taken by AP) would not get due coverage due to media sensor, from jewish lobby in europe and particulalry America.

Please give me your opinions soon.

Kashif

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 2:50am
My vote,No!...please post these pics to White House,here we know all what is then no need...
Rose View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 5:12am
Originally posted by KashifAsrar KashifAsrar wrote:

Freinds.

Can i post a message recieved from a yahoo group, from a group member, regarding the help in publishing the pictures of the civillians (of small kids) killed in Israel attack on Lebanon, during last few days. The member has the fear that the p[ictures (taken by AP) would not get due coverage due to media sensor, from jewish lobby in europe and particulalry America.

Please give me your opinions soon.

Kashif

Salaam,

I think the world should see the truth and the brutality of what is happening, so please do post them

PEACE

A thorn defends the rose,harming only those who would steal the blossom
KashifAsrar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KashifAsrar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 5:39am

So it is 1:1.

50:50 ....  .. Still inconclusive ...

ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 6:27am

Assalamu alaikum,

Brother, how about some middle ground?  Don't post the pictures directly to protect those who do not wish to look at them, rather, post a link to the pictures with a strong warning about the nature of them.  This way, those who wish to look can and those who would be distressed by them greatly won't come upon them by accident.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
Knowledge01 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knowledge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 7:50am
Originally posted by ummziba ummziba wrote:

Assalamu alaikum,

<FONT face=Arial>Brother, how about some middle ground?� Don't post the pictures directly to protect those who do not wish to look at them, rather, post a link to the pictures with a strong warning about the nature of them.� This way, those who wish to look can and those who would be distressed by them greatly won't come upon them by accident.

<FONT face=Arial>Peace, ummziba.

I agree 100%.
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 7:59am

I agree with ummziba.

just post the link.

I wouldn't be looking at the picture myself, we are faced with pictures when we watch the news, it DOES NOT matter which children, they are all the same going thru the same thing. There needs to be no labels that one group is getting hurt more or not.

Children in all these war torn places whether its in lebonan or iraq or some other places go thru the same things, AND YES it should not be!

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Megatron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megatron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 9:18pm
Post them!!! Post them!!! Let us all see how the world really is!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic