IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - no more piss talks!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

no more piss talks!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 1:46am
Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

Originally posted by MOCKBA MOCKBA wrote:

Let's not call for peace at a time when we are forcefully served war...

Whatever your opinion of the overall politics, Hamas/Hezbollah clearly selected the timing of this war.  They are the ones that wanted the physical violence to begin.

So only hezbollah is to be blamed? kidnapping 2 soldiers is equal to killing so many civilians??

Edited by amah
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 2:03am
Of course not.  But Hezbollah chose the timing.  They want the battle NOW.

They are like a mouse yanking the whisker of a sleeping cat.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 2:57am

Bismillah

DavidC, thanks for the comment. In my simple opinion the battle and war has begun long time ago by pounding of Afghanistan, Iraq, systematic destruction of Palestine and openly threatening Syria and Iran...  

Hezbollah chose the timing for the response (not for the battle) when they thought it was inevitable. An Israeli military campaign of such scale is not the matter of saving two soldiers and does not take just few weeks to prepare...

Once again I want to remind everyone that this is my personal opinion which is not always based on a firsthand information from the region.

To Brother Israfil, yes I am ashamed that I am helpless when my Muslim brothers and sisters (and I don't mean those fighting for a national non-religious material or even territorial cause) are being murdered to the silence of their Brothers elsewhere in the world.

With this shame I started this thread, if you notice... I am not calling for anyone to join the battlefield or bolw themselves up in despair... neither am I planning to take up guns as I am not a sharp shooter... If you truly understand the situation of human lives in the region you would not be comparing them to someone serving time for manslaughter...  Every time someone blows himself up in despair he makes a statement to us - Muslims that we have failed to prevent him from doing so... He could have read your statements and understood that so-called "brethren" does not care.

MOCKBA
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 2:58am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

You know reading this reminds me of interview of musawi, the executive of a tv channel in lebonon. BBC reporter said to him during his interview that their building got attacked because they are propaganda wing for hizbullah. Musawi just looked at him and laughed and said 'the shameless hypocricy of west'. He asked the reporter, so do you think those bridges, hospitals and schools were some sort of network of hizbullah too? Reporter's innocent reply was 'but hizbullah started the war by kidnapping two soldiers'. Musawi reply was, 'go to cities of lebonon, you dont have to knock many doors and you will find out that in last 23 years one in every few houses is missing its son, father, brother or a member of family. They all are in jails in israel. So its ok for you to take our innocent citizens in hundreds but when your two soldiers get taken, you destroy the cities.'

interesting enough, couple of years back a tradesman was taken by hizbullah and israel released 400 people in exchange for that one person. You think they would release any of them if israel had anything against them. No we muslims get captured because we are muslims and because no one is going to say a word if few hundred of us get slaughtered. A reporter on BBC was showing these newspapers which show that 85% of israeli population want this to carry on till there are missiles coming there way. As if those missiles were the start of the war. And dont tell me i know 'Hizbullah started all this'. All i want to say is 'shameless hypocricy'.

Brother israfil, I really have lost words and please dont start that guilt trip again that no muslim has given you feel of ummah. You write lines and lines about how immoral it is on behalf of muslims and a meaningless sentence about america and israel. I still am waiting for anything which would mean something against the brutal murder carried out by israel or injustice carried out by america.

Lastly DavidC They are like a mouse yanking the whisker of a sleeping cat.  You know what i could not even find an animal who is so brutal, cunning and wicked. Wolf and all the other animals, they hunt and kill for survival not for mere play and because they can do it or my favourite 'because hizbullah attacked them first'

wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
akuihaq View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akuihaq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 10:10am

Asalam..... brothers n sisters in ISLAM.

May the Light of ALLAH (NUR) will be in each every Muslim heart so the NAR will disappeared from US.

Isya ALLAH.

DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 3:31pm
Israel, Hamas and Hezbollah are ALL WRONG, Fatima. 

None of them give a toot about Palestine or Lebanon.

Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
kRaZyXmAn View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kRaZyXmAn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:44pm
DavidC,
  You must look at how many Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese have been killed by Israelis and are currently in Israeli jail cells.  This was the whiskers being pulled.  This was the start of the conflict along with much other Israeli oppression against Muslims in the region.  ANY act that occurs now is only retaliation to Israel's constant oppression.  Let's not forget that before Israel took over, Palestine was a peaceful country with people of all religions living together.
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 7:28pm
It seems that everytime someone begins to criticize Hamas or Hezbollah there is always the rhetorical response "What about Israel?" We all know Israel is just as much fault as these organizations but we shouldnt justify someones act just because the other fails to use non-violent diplomacy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic