IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - no more piss talks!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

no more piss talks!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: no more piss talks!
    Posted: 16 July 2006 at 1:09am

Bismillah

If we are incapable of delivering then let's not look for excuses that may help us cover our impotence... Let's not call for peace at a time when we are forcefully served war... let's just sit and watch quietly as property of our brethren is being taken away, as children of our brethren are being murdered, as wives and sisters of our brethren are being raped and insulted, as the best amongst us are labeled as the scum of humankind... as our brethren is brought to their knees in humiliation... as our brave youth throws herself fearlessly before death for our silence and indifference... as we are called to war but our leaders are running in cowardice directing us onto a roadmap to piss...

let's also not condemn actions of those who RESPOND... even if their response is not conducted in the best of ways that could have been considered... let's pray that we will not be of those thrown out of the houses watching our fellow-Muslims looking down or preoccupied with some artificial affairs... shame on us living in the comfort... shame on us unable to reflect the courage conviction and determination of the Early Ummah... shame on us!... and may Allah forgive us... guide us... and help us become victorious...

let's have more moments of silence... during which we reflect and think... think of the purpose of life... of the true meaning of Shahada... depicted on our common flag... the only flag that we should hold high...

Edited by MOCKBA
MOCKBA
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2006 at 6:44am

Assalamu alaikum,

So nice to see you back, Brother Mockba!  Surely the events of this world are spiraling ever faster beyond reason.  It is indeed time for us all to turn with sincere hearts back to the Qur'an and Sunnah.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2006 at 7:14pm

Assalamu Alaikum,

Yes, only our sincere return to Qur'an and Sunnah can make the difference.  May Allah guide us all.

Brother Mockba, nice to see you back. Jazak Allah Khair.

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2006 at 5:20pm

Perhaps this may be praised to others but MOCKBA how about you join them on the battle field if you feel so strongly as you say:

>>>>let's also not condemn actions of those who RESPOND... even if their response is not conducted in the best of ways that could have been considered... <<<<

Sound slike Tit for Tat here....A lot of my brethren whine about how Israeli violence kills innocence in their blast radius. What about so-called Muslims who blow themselves up? Is this truly justified? What if the act of suicide bombing kills an innocent boy or girl? Should we respond in the same manner? To me you are giving up diplomacy my firned and other son the website, because you are famous celebrates that. However you did mention about returning to the clarity of Islam which I fully agree however in the midst of your ambiguous talk on the "road map to piss" perhaps that clarity of true Islam could be better brought out in the beginning of your premise

MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2006 at 6:46pm

Bismillah

Brother Israfil, thank you for reading my post. It is easy for us to sit down and voice out our opinions in the comfort of peace that we have. I would condemn any carefully planned suicide attack, however I will refrain from responding to your argument... simply because I will never know how it feels to be a Palestinian surviving in an occupied territory today... I am convinced that if there was no injustice performed by the imported zionists towards the Palestinians, who somehow managed to live in harmony with the Jews prior to the establishment of Israel, there wouldn't be so much violence...  Hence i suggest you re-look at your follwing statement:

Originally posted by you you wrote:

A lot of my brethren whine about how Israeli violence kills innocence in their blast radius.

As far as ambiguity is concerned, there is plenty of it in the news reports and statements of our current leaders... therefore I may have been influenced in a way. 

Edited by MOCKBA
MOCKBA
kRaZyXmAn View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kRaZyXmAn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2006 at 6:57pm
indeed it is haram for any Muslim to take the life of another innocent civilian.  This must be stated outright, for it is very clear in the Qur'an and hadith that this is so.  That being said, we must understand that as brother Mok said, those that have been oppressed by the Israeli government are being put under immense pressure and psychological conditions that could very heavily alter their way of thinking into a mindstate of revenge at all costs rather than logically thinking by the Quran, and when someone tells these people that have lost so much that they can attain heaven by means of a suicide bombing, and at the same time feel that they are getting back at those who have caused them so much pain and suffering, it is a different choice for them, than it is for us who are thinking objectively.  We must attempt to end the injustice being committed by the US government and Israel, and attempt to convince those being oppressed to find a better way to solve their problem than through killing other civilians, and maybe, just maybe, we can find some form of peace in the future
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 12:01am

All this is doing is justifying a non-religious cause and immorality...Don't get me wrong, what the Israeli government is doing and has done is outright wrong and does nothing but further its bloodshed. However with respect to my community, the Muslim community, I have to be more strict because as you have mentioned above in your post that the taking of innocent life is universally condemned.

To say "They are under immense pressure" is to say in the same breath that someone who is serving time for manslaughter is justified because he/she was under pressure and psychological distress. It still does not justify the means. Bush's Road Map is indeed horrible I agree but to say "We sit around and do nothing" I would invite those who are taking the time to write their post take the time to involve themselves in what they truly believe.

DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 12:34am
Originally posted by MOCKBA MOCKBA wrote:

Let's not call for peace at a time when we are forcefully served war...

Whatever your opinion of the overall politics, Hamas/Hezbollah clearly selected the timing of this war.  They are the ones that wanted the physical violence to begin.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic