IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - hatred towards non-muslim countries?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hatred towards non-muslim countries?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohammad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 1:55am

Sister Supreme your above mentioned both post confused/ not clear please can you elebarate what you want to say? under this topic.

mohammad View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohammad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 2:16am
Dear s666 i am not do agree with your post that here we have any hatred set out towards the Non- Muslim countries, majority of us in this forum don't have any such a silly approach towards the Non-muslim countries but except some countries which are involved either directly or indirectly in the blood shed of Muslims like Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, Kashmir etc. we can not love with them.

Edited by mohammad
s666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 5:36am
Originally posted by mohammad mohammad wrote:

Dear s666 i am not do agree with your post that here we have any hatred set out towards the Non- Muslim countries, majority of us in this forum don't have any such a silly approach towards the Non-muslim countries but except some countries which are involved either directly or indirectly in the blood shed of Muslims like Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, Kashmir etc. we can not love with them.

brother, muslims are not harrassed in kashmir as projected by the media.  kashmir is ruled by the muslims and there are enough number of muslims in the indian army.  just study the history of kashmir and you will find that it is the other way round, i.e., muslims killing others.
mohammad View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohammad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:06am

Dear s666 (sorry i don't know either you are sister or brother) first of all i thanks to you for given me the suggestion to study the history Inshallah I will do my best. at the moment I am sure you have been read the history of Kashmir please can you tell me the little history/ back ground about this issue.

I will be grateful to u.

s666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:22am
Originally posted by mohammad mohammad wrote:

Dear s666 (sorry i don't know either you are sister or brother) first of all i thanks to you for given me the suggestion to study the history Inshallah I will do my best. at the moment I am sure you have been read the history of Kashmir please can you tell me the little history/ back ground about this issue.

I will be grateful to u.

http://www.answers.com/topic/history-of-jammu-and-kashmir
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 2:30pm

Assalaamu alaikum:

No, non muslim countries in the forum are not hated, just the neocon right wing  uncouth leaders are.

Nothing like getting awoken in the morning by an Israeli rocket coming through your bedroom wall. Or an American soldier tearing down your front door without warning  for a raid and your women not even getting time to cover. You can go to your place of worship in secular countries and usually not get blown up.

No, non muslim countries are not hated in this forum. They are rather envied, they don' have the above activity happening to them or their privacy invaded.

Think about what it must be like to be in someone else's shoes before you make this statement please.

Wasalaam.

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
El Sudan View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El Sudan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 3:29pm
Oh Maryah, There should be no envy, As an American I understand your dismay, but please don't. In America they worry about their lives and especially their money, which is appalling, but to a country where the cause of their suffering is the USA I have no mercy. Judgement day will someday come for all, but for the greedy and self centered it will come with great pain and sorrow
lovetabuleh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 3:42pm

Originally posted by foody foody wrote:

I did not GET THAT ONE superme, you are talking in riddles.

hehehehe!  

i think what superme is trying to say is that s666 said there's "so much hatered... in this forum".  and superme was showing s666 the numbers of members in "this forum" proving that there's not "so much" hatered since there's only few ppl.

Then superme said "you have not scored anything in this post" meaning that s666 didn't win his argument about there being too much hatered.  providing that the rules of posting, as superme claims them to be are: "When anyone of us submit an OP or a reply therefore we are informing the others "this is my stand, I am right and you are wrong".

Although I dont' think those are the general rules of posting...

has this 'riddle' been deciphered?

hehehehe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic