IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Devout Muslim Informer  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Devout Muslim Informer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 12:20pm

"When a couple of misguided youth plan to inflict pain or cause death to innocent people in a country with a multicultural community it is our duty as Muslims to stop them from doing so even if it may take us to call the authorities. It is no backstabbing. In fact, in the case described, those who were planning the attack in Canada were intending to commit even worse crime towards their own brother Muslims around the world than backstabbing."

this is the foggy topic: whether or not in reality there was a threat and if there was, I bet they were they paid to do it by some secret federal authority as was the case i beleive in Sept 11th.  a lot of evidence points to that.  just watch 9-11 in Plane Sight, or Fairenhight 9-11 or other informative documentaries or articles linking governmental intervention to the happenings.

If you as a muslim want to stop your brother who is opressing, there are other ways of bringing him to justice other than to turn him in to a critical government that you know has malice over muslims in the first place, and they're waiting for the moment an arab makes an odd move (note i say odd move , not threatining move) they'll pounce on him like a lion on it's prey! accusing them of anything and everything outlandish- why? bcz they're arabs and are 'mad at what's going on back home'. yeah uh huh, sure. 

HA! this guy's chest is stuffed with pride claiming 'I brought the quote-unquote terrorists to justice!'. if anything he should have brought them to a sheikh who can knock some sense into their mindes- or to their mother who could give them a spankin'! 

but he didn't- he brought his fellow brotheren to the hands of 'the enemy' in this case. in the article it says that there are flaws and questions are arising about these informants.

the truth is clear.  the messge of this haidth applies 100% to this situation.

MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 5:55pm

Bismillah

May Allah guide us all!

MOCKBA
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2006 at 10:42am

Bismillah,

You said:  HA! this guy's chest is stuffed with pride claiming 'I brought the quote-unquote terrorists to justice!'. if anything he should have brought them to a sheikh who can knock some sense into their mindes- or to their mother who could give them a spankin'! 

I agree with this being a mom and all.  Muslims should advise each other, especially in real life situations, with advice that is helpful. I'd like to hear everyone's account of what took place though.

Salaamu Alaykum

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic