IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Medinaa_lover View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medinaa_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ...
    Posted: 20 July 2006 at 7:19am
JazzakallhuKHayr Sister for nice advices..Take Care...Waiting for the Duas...to ummah :)
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 7:26am

Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

Angel, I did have my disagreements with you, but do not plan to carry them wherever I go  and I hope you will mind urself  Thank you for the kind words. I know you came here to learn about my religion and you mean well, insha allah. May allah reward your intentions. When I had broken the news between the moderators, Brother Adji asked me if I wanted the boards to know, and I thought this was so private, i did not want to share. However now that you have so specifically asked ... we have a baby boy who is close to 8 months old, alhamdulillah now I have an 8 year old and an 8 months old, a combination good enough to drive me nuts. We are back in Japan, and am working at the same lab from where I completed PhD. It is as if we have been around the globe in two years.

And congratulations on your new baby, I'm happy for ya

Edited by Angel
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2006 at 6:37pm

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah wa barkatuhu,

Alhamdulillah, all your messages fill my eyes with tears. I did not know I had such attachments on the boards   Thank you for dropping the notes and all dua you make for me and my family.

I am glad to see some of my friends still here ... last time GibralTarek wrote to me, he was saying something about having interests other than at IC-but interests can be shuffled so welcome back

I know brother Mockba, I do not have to leave for good, and this is exactly what you said in Feb, because of which I had been in two minds. These days I am working on myself elsewhere, so I cannot be regular, but a peek in two-three months is I think even I wont be able to resist. Your priorities have delivered you wiser than ever, alhamdulillah when I always had an awe for you. Please keep tending to your immediate goals in best of your ability. Insha allah, may allah always be your guiding light. May there be light upon light on your way, ameen.

Thank you for invitation to LA. Insha allah, if destiny has this in store I will surely let it be known. Discussions might get heated, but then they were just discussions. I am not carrying any burdens along, and hope you too have let it go bye with generosity

Someone was offered a job in Edmonton. Hope the frost did not bite  We moved to Ottawa, before the winters set in so don't know exactly what it is like.

Angela, would-be-mummy, I know things can get busy and crazy at times. Dont worry, I can wait for you in patience. Even I took months to respond when I actually did, hope you've forgiven me.

Angel, I did have my disagreements with you, but do not plan to carry them wherever I go  and I hope you will mind urself  Thank you for the kind words. I know you came here to learn about my religion and you mean well, insha allah. May allah reward your intentions. When I had broken the news between the moderators, Brother Adji asked me if I wanted the boards to know, and I thought this was so private, i did not want to share. However now that you have so specifically asked ... we have a baby boy who is close to 8 months old, alhamdulillah now I have an 8 year old and an 8 months old, a combination good enough to drive me nuts. We are back in Japan, and am working at the same lab from where I completed PhD. It is as if we have been around the globe in two years.

I thank everyone who has responded on this thread, and in private message.

Be not heedless of thy Lord for even a blink of an eye,

Lest He directs His attention towards you and finds you unawares ...

Take care ...

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2006 at 12:07am

Bismillah

Wa'alaikumu Salaam Sister Nausheen,

It is good to hear from you. May Allah strengthen you and guide you with the Straight Path. You do not have to leave for good. Just drop in whenever you are free and contribute when you have something intersting and important to share.

Unfortunately there are a couple of priorities that have reduced my participation on the board, but I do occasionally drop by to browse through some discussions...

May Allah reward you and strengthen our Ummah...

MOCKBA
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 12:19pm

Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh Sister Nausheen,

How nice to hear from you!  I pray that all is well with you and your family.  Insha'allah you will be rewarded greatly for all your efforts here at IC, surely your impeccable manners and all the lovely knowledge of Islam you shared with us was of great benefit to many! 

Peace, ummziba. 

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 11:47am

We ask Allah Most High to grant our dear matriarch on this board the good in this life and the next and to save her from punishment.  I also hope and pray that all is well with your family, please forgive me also and if you're ever visiting Los Angeles � home of Islamicity, kindly let it be known.  Wasalaamu alaikum.

Edited by abuayisha
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 11:38am

We miss you.  Sorry I haven't responded to that email.  I keep meaning too.  You're always welcome to pop in and say hi. 

Allah Hafiz

Angela

Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 9:59am

Some of your friends are still here, Nausheen, and we are still, quite often, trying to get the Muslims to give us dawah.  We miss your exceptional contributions in that regard.

All the best ...

Servetus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic