IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - how you wish you die?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

how you wish you die?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how you wish you die?
    Posted: 12 July 2006 at 11:03pm
all of us know that we should expect our death anytime. everyday we see different accidents. so how you wish to die?
me? i wish to lie down to sleep and never wake up.
Muhammad77 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammad77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 11:05pm
Death is appointed by Allah and we have to accept it in whatever way it comes.

Edited by Muhammad77
schwester View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 11:13pm
i know, all of us will accept. we son't escape. but i am asking how you wish if you had a chance of choosing your death. in a bomb like 9/11, or rescuing somebody from death, or by loosing you health in the way of teaching others islam/christianity/other, or in africa by helping sick people, or in your apple garden, or on a dance floor, in hospital, or how? just your wish.

or lemme ask vice versa, which death you try to keep away?
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammad77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 11:19pm
I don't want to say that. I don't have the authority over death. So, I don't want to wish how I would want to die. I am happy in whichever way Allah has appointed death for me.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Muhammad77 Muhammad77 wrote:

I don't want to say that. I don't have the authority over death. So, I don't want to wish how I would want to die.�I am happy in whichever way Allah has appointed death for me.

salman think outside the box, its a wish... jeez...
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammad77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 11:21pm
Dear ak_m_f, who is this salman? when will you stop calling me salman? I am Muhammad77

Edited by Muhammad77
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 11:21pm
I think the best death is swift & quick
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2006 at 1:20am

I wish as an top documentary credit expert in Bank of New York's head office...what a good news it will be for NY Times...

May 15,2073, quotation from NY Times Editor J.W. Bophkins's article:

"The Bank of New York's top expert died on the age of 96 while searching for a reserve on a draft inside of his office(floor 180),ICC Banking Commission announced two days mourning for the banking society,after that saddening information Wall Street Aristocrates Society called an urgent meeting for the future of international trade after his absence,Mr.Suleyman Goksel Soylu was well known DC Expert after the death of Mr.T.O. Lee.His funeral ceremony will be on Friday after a pray in the mosque he helped to be built in Manhattan's top side.Mr.Suleyman was also the CEO of Islamicity..."

Edited by Suleyman
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic