IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Israel drops quarter ton bomb on home, ki  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Israel drops quarter ton bomb on home, ki

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palestine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Israel drops quarter ton bomb on home, ki
    Posted: 12 July 2006 at 5:10pm
[SIZE=7>PCHR[FONT=Lucida Console>
[FONT=Lucida Console>Palestinian Centre for Human Rights [FONT=Lucida Console>PRESS RELEASE

Ref: 68/2006
Date: 12 July 2006
Time: 10:00 GMT

In the Latest Example of State Terrorism:

IOF Bomb a House in the Sheikh Radwan Quarter, Killing a Palestinian, his Wife, and 7 Children; 34 Civilians were Injured

�My name is Jihad Mohammad El-Saloul. I�m 49 years old, and work as a teachers. I�m a neighbor of Dr. Nabil Abu Salmeya.
Tonight at approximately 2:45 in the morning, I heard a small explosion. My wife, our children, and I woke up. I thought it was a sound bomb. My children were standing near the window. After about 10 minutes I heard a second explosion. The glass fell over our heads. I got out of the house to see what happened. One of our neighbors is Ahmad Bahar �Abu Akram,� a political leader in Hamas. I thought the explosion was in his home. As I walked, I was surprised that the explosion was in Dr. Nabil Abu Salmeya�s house. I went towards the bombed house. Smoke and thick dust was issuing from the house. I saw an injured, bearded man among the rubble (El-Ja�bari). We put him in a blue Fiat with 3 young men from among the neighbors. After that, I went to help save others.
We found Abu Salmeya�s son Ahmad, who studies engineering at university. He was injured in the face. He was in pain, and was standing on the balcony of the bombed house. He was calling us. We took him to an ambulance.
After that I saw a girl, Abu Salmeya�s daughter, who was about 17. She was handicapped. Her body was thrown on the ground, between the trees in the garden.
Then we found the body of his son, Yehya, who is in fourth grade. It was a headless body. We found the head in the hallway of a neighbor�s house, from Abass family. I knew Yehya and the girl well.
Then I found another son. He was dead and on the ground.
Then we found the body of the mother. He leg was torn off.
Then we found two arms of a man among the trees.
As to the house next to Abu Salmeya�s house, it belongs to my neighbor Rajih Abbas. Most of the household was injured by glass and brick shrapnel. We took out an elderly woman (65) who is
Rajih�s mother. She injured in the leg, which was broken. We took out a child from the same room, from under the rubble and dust. The child was still breathing. I couldn�t believe that the child was still alive.
The Civil Defense Corps started to search the rubble immediately after the bombardment. At approximately 7:00 in the morning, they found Awad Nabil Abu Salmeya (19), who studies engineering. He was suffering from moderate injuries. He survived by a miracle.
Dr. Abu Salmeya�s family consisted of 11 members: himself, his wife, 5 girls, and 4 boys.
We only saw his sons Mohammad and Awad. Till now, we don�t know anything about 3 of his girls, who are still under the debris.
This is a residential area. Even if there were one or two wanted (activists), how can a whole neighborhood be targeted and bombed by planes, causing all this death and destruction to us, them and neighbors who are civilians. They do not want to kill the wanted, but to destroy civilians, kill them, and terrorize them.
The house is built on an area of 200 square meters. It is two parts. The southern part is old, and consists of a ground floor and a second floor. The second part is an open area with two rooms and a salon for the children.
The southern part was targeted. The deaths were there.
This are is called �Shanti neighborhood, Amer Project, Sheikh Radwan Quarter.
Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) have committed a new war crime against Palestinian civilians, flagrantly breaching the Fourth Geneva Convention. IOF fighter jets dropped 2 bombs at a 2-story house in a crowded neighborhood in the town of Jabalia. The house belonged to a Hamas leader. The house owner was killed, and so were his wife and 7 of their children. The house was completely destroyed. In addition, 34 civilians were injured, including 5 children and 6 women. Extensive damage was inflicted on 15 houses surrounding the targeted house.
After committing the crime, IOF declared that the bombardment targeted Mohammad El-Deif, the commander of the Hamas military wing, and others with him, claiming that they were in the house. For their part, Hamas confirmed that El-Deif is safe.
This crime is a reminder of the war crime perpetrated on 23 July 2003 to assassinate Salah Shehada, a Hamas leader. In that incident, IOF targeted a residential building in the densely-
populated El-Daraj neighborhood. More than 20 people were killed, including women and children, and dozens were injured.
more here:

http://www.pchrgaza.org/files/PressR/English/2006/75 -2006.htm"">http://www.pchrgaza.org/files/PressR/English/200 6/75-2006.htm[/URL">

�����������������������
[COLOR=black">Palestinian Centre for Human Rights[/COLOR">
29 Omer El Mukhtar St., El Remal, PO Box 1328 Gaza, Gaza Strip tel/fax: +972 (0)8 282 4776 � 282 5893
email: [EMAIL="[email protected]"">pchr@pchrgaza. org[/EMAIL"> website: [url">www.pchrgaza.org
If only i were a stone in Palestine

www.alqassam.ps/vb3

http://www.alqassam.ps/english
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic