IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Concerning marriage in islam.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Concerning marriage in islam.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Concerning marriage in islam.
    Posted: 10 July 2006 at 3:28am
Terminated............

Edited by foody
Muhammad77 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammad77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2006 at 4:08am

Dear foody,

To the world you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world.

Edited by Muhammad77
foody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2006 at 5:41pm
Amazing one sentence...one line and it has more profound and powerful meaning than 3000 pages  Muhammad you sure got me stunned and impressed
Megatron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megatron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2006 at 11:29pm
Muhammad,

I must agree that the quote was amazing, but I still don't want to get married.
B.H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2006 at 10:58pm
I would like to get married and have children but cannot get myself financially situated into a position to do so.  Please pray for me that I find a job that will allow me to support a wife and child.
IslamicGirl View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslamicGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 8:22pm
So this is where all the nice Muslim men in the world hide... (the one's who want to be a good husband, father, friend etc....

It's ashame that they don't really seem to appear in the real world when we look for them...

Edited by IslamicGirl
*Islamic Girl*
islam06 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islam06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2006 at 6:46am
lol hahaha
taliyya View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taliyya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2006 at 3:38am
 Why don't you want to get married Megatron? I'm curious to know.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic