IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ’Nazi’ row over Indian textbooks  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

�Nazi� row over Indian textbooks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

I didnt called u Satan, I ask what does s666 means ? Satan 666?.

interesting again, you once said you were worried only about women's rights yet you post mostly about other topics.

here is what you said about me.

does s666 stands for Satan666? mark of the beast? anti christ?

Because you do fit that name, mr s666.

Well I am just posting from BBC & yahoo, why dont you mail them if you have any question?

most of your posts are from dawn or some other pakistani newspapers.

wernt you the one who laughed at gujarat's genocide video?

i said i found the website funny.  i have already acknowledge about it.
Originally posted by s666 s666 wrote:

ak_m_f wrote:
amah wrote:
Don't mean to offend you brother...Are you interested in gujrat? More than sentiments were hurt <span style="font-weight: bold;">in </span>Gujrat. Minorities' welfare was well taken care of there!

remeber he found the documentary "funny"

i found the website itself funny brother.  i can show you dozens of websites which portray india and the west even more worse.

by the way haven't you seen minorities and people of other sects being murdered and raped in the name of god in your own homeland?  minorities and ahmadiyyas being arrested and killed in the name of 'anti-blasphemy laws'?
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2006 at 4:23am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

I will let both of four year olds lock your horns and just PM me when one of you win in your personal vendetas and then i will hand you the big cup of 'Who is good in insulting and hurting others' championship

wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
s666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2006 at 6:53am
Originally posted by fatima fatima wrote:

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

I will let both of four year olds lock your horns and just PM me when one of you win in your personal vendetas and then i will hand you the big cup of 'Who is good in insulting and hurting others' championship

wassalam

madam, where did i insult someone?
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2006 at 8:45am
he/she won... hand him/her the cup.......

what angered me the most was that he/she laughed at the gujarat genocide video...

Edited by ak_m_f
s666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2006 at 11:33am

he/she won... hand him/her the cup.......

what angered me the most was that he/she laughed at the gujarat genocide video...

wonderful, people are murdered and raped in your own backyard and you are worried about a foreign country.

no one here laughed at the 'genocide' video.

you either disappear or dodge the question of minority rights in pakistan.  i pity the situation of my fellow shias and ahmadiyyas.  this is the reason why shias prefered india to pakistan.  insha allah!
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2006 at 12:27pm
Assalaamualaikum

Brothers ak and s666, Lets stop this please! Thank you.

Wassalaam.

Edited by amah
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic