IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Falacy, oh falacy.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Falacy, oh falacy.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Falacy, oh falacy.
    Posted: 03 July 2006 at 10:06am
Never did we hear that name before, but suddenly some devil convinced you to use the name of the people who got destroyed by the faithful long ago...a devil convinced you to use a name and instilled a feeling of pride over that name and nationalism....Falacy or Falacy what will happen to thee?
And that He is Lord of Al shi'ra(The Star Sirius), And That He destroyed The tribe of 'Ad that was first.

[chapter the star verse 49-50]
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 8:08am

Originally posted by StarComm StarComm wrote:

Never did we hear that name before, but suddenly some devil convinced you to use the name of the people who got destroyed by the faithful long ago...a devil convinced you to use a name and instilled a feeling of pride over that name and nationalism....Falacy or Falacy what will happen to thee?

Bismillah,

I'll point out your fallacies.  Phalasteen is the correct name of the country and the people are Phalasteeneeyeen.  This has been so for thousands of years.  Don't get into a linguistic battle with me, because I have done the research, and you won't win.  You are foolishly parroting propaganda that you haven't researched yourself independently.

Don't accuse me or anyone else here that a devil convinced you when you are the person with incorrect information.

Peace

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 3:37pm
Ow, So Moses going into the land of the Philisteen and kicking the idolworshippers out of the land Allah gave him and the childeren of Israel as an inherritance is historically inaccurate?

Edited by StarComm
And that He is Lord of Al shi'ra(The Star Sirius), And That He destroyed The tribe of 'Ad that was first.

superme View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 3:51pm

Ow, So Moses going into the land of the Philisteen and kicking the idolworshippers out of the land Allah gave him and the childeren of Israel as an inherritance is historically inaccurate?

I have read a book which was not discussing religion at all but mostly using the OT as the means to trace the NT word in question, the author was struggling to find consistency in it. I can't remember the book name but the author's name is Ahmad osman, the egyptian egyptologist.

If you go to the atheist site you will see stack of this kinds, it will shatter your faith in it.

StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 3:52pm

I might be ignorant, but i just look at the koran which does not speak of "Palestine" or the palestinian people, but it does speak of Moses going into the land and having to fight.

Edited by StarComm

superme View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2006 at 2:41pm

I might be ignorant, but i just look at the koran which does not speak of "Palestine" or the palestinian people, but it does speak of Moses going into the land and having to fight.

I think not. First they were told to enter the land quitely because it was not an empty land. Care to find it yourself? Hey you found the having to fight part, surely you can find this as well.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic