IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - From Rehmanabdul  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

From Rehmanabdul

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: From Rehmanabdul
    Posted: 08 March 2005 at 8:59pm

Topic:

how i reverted to islam (1 of 1), Read 56 times

Conf:

Islam: How I Became Muslim

rehmanabdul

Date:

Sunday, March 30, 2003 03:28 AM

as salaam malikum to everyone who ever reads it this is abdul rehman a newly reverted muslim guy from india let me tell you about myself i had done lot's of research and studies on various religions and also the comparative studies and then i found out that islam is the purest religion of all and then i went to a mosque and embraced islam in front of the imam saheb and the congegrational people on the juma day that is the friday prayers so i request all who read this to pray for me in their dua's so that i'll be alway's faithful to islam and be firm to islam mail me if you want to know about me at [email protected] so bye for now to everybody who read's this inshaallah we'll meet soon abdul rehman
ALLAH HAFEEZ

Edited by administrator
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic