IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bike please  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bike please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bike please
    Posted: 30 June 2006 at 11:17pm

Little Leroy came into the kitchen where his mother was making dinner. His birthday was coming up and he thought this was a good time to tell his mother what he wanted. "Mom, I want a bike for my birthday."
Little Leroy was a bit of a troublemaker, he had gotten into trouble at
school and at home. Leroy's mother asked him if he thought he deserved to get a bike for his birthday. Leroy, of course, thought he did.

His mother, being a Christian woman, wanted him to reflect on his behaviour over the last year. "Go to your room, leroy, and think about how you have behaved this year. Then write a letter to God and tell him why you deserve a bike for your birthday."
He stomped up the steps to his room and sat down to write God a letter.

Letter 1
Dear God, I have been a very good boy this year and I would like a bike for my birthday. I want a red one.
Your friend,
Leroy.

Leroy knew that this wasn't true. He had not been a very good boy this year, so he tore up the letter and started over.

Letter 2
Dear God, This is your friend Leroy. I have been a good boy this year and I would like a red bike for my birthday. Thank you.
Your friend,
Leroy.

But he knew that this wasn't true either. So, he tore up the letter and started again.

Letter 3
Dear God, I have been an "OK" boy this year. I still would really like a bike for my birthday.
Leroy.

He thought he could not send this letter to God either. So, Leroy wrote a fourth letter.

Letter 4
God, I know I haven't been a good boy this year. I am very sorry. I will be a good boy if you just send me a bike for my birthday. Please!
Thank you,
Leroy.

But he knew well, even if it was true, this letter was not going to get him a bike. By now Leroy was very upset. He went downstairs and told his mom that he wanted to go to church. His mother thought her plan had worked, as Leroy looked very sad. "Just be home in time for dinner," Leroy's mother told him.

Leroy walked down the street to the church on the corner. He went
into the church and up to the altar. He looked around to see if anyone was there. He bent down and picked up a statue of the Virgin Mary and slipped it under his shirt and ran out of the church, down the street, into the house, and up to his room. He shut the door to his room and sat down with a piece of paper and a pen. Leroy began to write his letter to God.

Letter 5
God, I've got your mama. If you want to see her again send me the bike at once.

blackgirlizzi View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackgirlizzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2006 at 5:56am
i've heard dat before even though i still find it funny
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic