IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - War on terror puts world peace at risk  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

War on terror puts world peace at risk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KashifAsrar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by KashifAsrar KashifAsrar wrote:

so Whats the best way to destroy Alqida?

Get out of this rutt dear ....  War on terror is not all about Alqaida... Nor the response of the sufferers is only from Alqaida .... The stage is too big and players are many ... This is not a solo show from some superpower or a cavemen ... This is much bigger than that ...

Ofcourse I know that Iraqi war was meant to secure oil for US's future energy needs.

but Along the way if they kill Alqida I wouldnt mind...

I know you are innocent !! ...  You never mind!!  But the problem is not this but those being eliminated do mind. They woe to fight death with death.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 4:15am
Yep I agree, And they have the right to fight.... the army.... not civlians.....
KashifAsrar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KashifAsrar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 5:39am

Yep I agree, And they have the right to fight.... the army.... not civlians.....

NOP ...

Army To Army ...  Civilian To Civilian ...  OK !!

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 6:17am

Does Al-Qaeda really exist?

In the exxagerated dimensions claimed by our great friends?

Or, is it merely some ghost created for an excuse to run anyone over anytime of the day (or night for that matter).

I agree, it does exist, it's a pink pig that flies.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 9:17am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#996600 size=4>Does Al-Qaeda really exist?

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#996600 size=4>In the exxagerated dimensions claimed by our great friends?

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#996600 size=4>Or, is it merely some ghost created for an excuse to run anyone over anytime of the day (or night for that matter).

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#996600 size=4>I agree, it does exist, it's a pink pig that flies.

Ofcourse those were the UFo's that were crashed into WTC.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 10:23am

Any proof that Al-Qaeda did it?

Any, but from some Bush or his Aussie Shrubb.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#993300 size=4>Any proof that Al-Qaeda did it?

<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#993300 size=4>Any, but from some Bush or his Aussie Shrubb.

Well... he has claimed in videos....
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 11:21am

Well... he has claimed in videos....

How many videos you want me to make of you? not just claiming something, but actually doing quite interesting things!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic