IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - fate  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

fate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
winjoy View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winjoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 9:57am

hi, ak_m_f,

the name of the book is 'idealism the philosophy of the matrix and the true nature of matter' by Harun Yahya.

on page 165 ;

The fact is, everything, past or future, has already been created in the presence of God and preserved. The very important truth is that every human being has surrendered unconditionally to his destiny. Just as no one can change his past, he cannot change his future, because both his past and future have already been lived. All his future is fixed: where, when and what he will eat; what he will talk about and with whom; how much money he will earn, what illnesses he will endure; and finally, the circumstances of his death- all these events are fixed. He cannot change any of it, because this has all been lived in God's presence, with His knowledge. Except the knowledge thereof has not been granted to the memory of the person himself.

Therefore, those who are saddened by what they encounter, grow angry, shout and scream, worry about the future, or become overly ambitious, do so in vain. The future they worry about has already been lived. Whatever they may do, they have no means of changing it.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:43pm
Well.... you have raised a very good question.
can you please name the book for me?

I just need some background information before we can discuss this Issue.

Thank you.
winjoy View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winjoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:22pm
I've read from a book in which states that our fate already planed and recorded by Allah, how much is it true  ?? or I've misunderstood ??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic