IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Comment -- Please comment if you like  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Comment -- Please comment if you like

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Comment -- Please comment if you like
    Posted: 25 June 2006 at 9:37am

Bismillah,

Brother Ak,

The word terrorist is a rhetorical device newly devolped and employed by supporters of the status quo to incorrectly label many legitimate resistence fighters who woke up one day finding invaders bombing their homes, schools, roads, electrical plants, hospitals and mosques.

How many labels do we have for the evil, invading forces who are raping this planet of its wealth and dignity, covering it with innocent human blood?  Let's make our own labels and discard those imposed by force.

Peace

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 9:40am
I call terrorist the one who wear suicide vest & blow themselves up in bus, and the one who crash into WTC.
(also the ones who drop bombs from F-16 on civlians)

I have never called freedom fighters who fight with the real army ,a terrorist.

Edited by ak_m_f
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 11:36am

MashAllah sister Herjihad, I do agree with you 100%!

We clearly know the position of akm. I have already said what I thought of him.....

Allah Ou Akbar!
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 12:36pm
Terrorists do not fight on behalf of a government.  The government disavows their actions, eliminating any possibility of diplomacy.

Terrorists attack civilians as primary targets.

Terrorists do not wear uniforms and so endanger civilians.

Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 12:42pm

Yes, davidC, you keep on giving us the tules and clarifying the definitions.

You are American, you rule the world. Until Allah brings you down InshAllah.

Allah Ou Akbar!
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 1:41pm
So to our Muslima "InshAllah" is a curse.

That explains a great deal.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 2:30pm
InshAllah means with God's Will. Let see what He decides.
Allah Ou Akbar!
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 2:34pm

So, Herjihad, does a "freedom fighter" have the right to blow up a student on his lunch break?I see how you feel now. 

A Terrorist is a Terrorist.  Be he Irish, Arab or American (Tim McVeigh would have called himself a freedom fighter.....I would disagree)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
  Share Topic