IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - RE: Angela’s Plan  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RE: Angela�s Plan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 2:56am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

CAn I join too?

(as an observer for now)

sure you can

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 3:10am

Cassandra, I'm in agreement with you, particularly the bit about not getting bogged down in policy. I'm actually a semi-automatic writer as well as being educationally psychotic...although I was never mad about school....get it?

Seriously, it's good to have you on board, I think we're going to need all the help we can get! About the starfish logo...a good idea....can't promise anything, but I'll see what can be done.

Edited by Colin
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 3:57am

Dear Colin,

Thank you for your explanation, it makes sense to me.

All the best!

Allah Ou Akbar!
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 4:12am
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

Dear Colin,

Thank you for your explanation, it makes sense to me.

All the best!

Muslima, I'm pleased it makes sense to you, but tell me something, do you have someone sitting next to you at your computer?

Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 4:31am

For those of you who may have missed it, this is the Jimmy Carter Link:

www.cartercenter.org

Megatron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megatron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 4:51am

Pff..Jimmy Carter...never built me a habitat house.

Just kidding.  Jimmy Carter's a swell guy.

StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 3:35pm

So now we have a Mormon saying who is a TRUE Muslim, and who is not! 

I trust Whisper, so this is cool for me. I am not participating by the way. If it were not for Whisper.....Anyway, Allah Knows Best!

Maslima the pagen of arabia were impressed by Prophet mohammad's (PBUH) character. Thats why they converted to Islam.

He didnt forced them to become muslim nor he wore a suicide vest (may Allah forgive me 4 speakin like this).

If you really want to impress nonmuslim then educate yourself about true Islam & think how Prophet led his life.

Prophet said the biggest Jihad of all is jihad-e-Nafs
( jihad against one's desire)

Jihad annaf does not mean jihad against one's desire

And that He is Lord of Al shi'ra(The Star Sirius), And That He destroyed The tribe of 'Ad that was first.

[chapter the star verse 49-50]
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by StarComm StarComm wrote:

So now we have a Mormon saying who is a TRUE Muslim, and who is not!�

I trust Whisper, so this is cool for me. I am not participating by the way. If it were not for Whisper.....Anyway, Allah Knows Best!

Maslima the pagen of arabia were impressed by Prophet mohammad's (PBUH) character. Thats why they converted to Islam. He didnt forced them to become muslim nor he wore a suicide vest (may Allah forgive me 4 speakin like this). If you really want to impress nonmuslim then educate yourself about true Islam & think how Prophet led his life. Prophet said the biggest Jihad of all is jihad-e-Nafs ( jihad against one's desire)

Jihad annaf does not mean jihad against one's desire

Sorry its called :jahada nafsah.

Edited by ak_m_f
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
  Share Topic