IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - RE: Angela’s Plan  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RE: Angela�s Plan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RE: Angela�s Plan
    Posted: 25 June 2006 at 2:44am

The new planning forum for all those who wish to take part, is now set-up and ready for business. Follow the link at the bottom of this post.

The new forum is at the top of the list of forums, entitled: "Global Planning Department". Remember, you will have to register as a member before you can start posting.

Everyone who thinks they can contribute to this project is welcome at the new HQ. 

Cheers, Colin

http://p2.forumforfree.com/acrossthepond.html

Edited by Colin
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 5:11am

Bismillah,

I checked in, Colin, and am eager to see Sister Angela's forum up and running soon.

Peace

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 6:09am
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

Bismillah,

I checked in, Colin, and am eager to see Sister Angela's forum up and running soon.

Peace

Good stuff Herjihad. It will take a while to get into gear, but before long, we'll be in full flow.

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 2:18pm
I signed up the other day....I'll be MormonGirl over there.
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 2:44pm
I saw the forum and basically this is just a discussion of non-Muslims taking decision for the Muslim world. Why cannot you leave the discussion here? Are there too many Muslims here to take part?
Allah Ou Akbar!
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 2:58pm

No, I'm taking it from here so as to remove those who don't sincerely want to participate.  I was making the MSN group so that we would not be distracting from any forums atmosphere.  I want Muslim participation.  But I don't want people who would advocate a mother convincing her 17 year old son to strap on a Bomb as a viable solution.  I want TRUE Muslims who fear God and follow all his commandments, like Thou Shall Not Kill.  Sasha is Muslim, he's going to be our center and our task Master.  He will keep us in focus.  He's not a Zionist puppet. He dislikes the west and he will insure that the Muslims we are trying to help are the ones benefitting from this plan. 

We are leaving here so that the project cannot be hijacked by troublemakers and so that we are not at the mercy of the Moderators here who may not want to be part of the project.  Colin has been so kind as to lend Across the Pond....the MSN group will be for documents, chat sessions and links....But, the links will be here for those who are truly interested in coming over.  All are welcome, but those that come better be willing to honestly work.  No fence sitters needed.

Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 3:01pm

So now we have a Mormon saying who is a TRUE Muslim, and who is not! 

I trust Whisper, so this is cool for me. I am not participating by the way. If it were not for Whisper.....Anyway, Allah Knows Best!

Allah Ou Akbar!
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 3:18pm

I know that True Islam does not advocate the killing of innocent civilians.  I have read the Fatwas, I have been taught by Good Muslims that Islam is a religion of Peace.  Do you disagree?  I follow this passage of the Bible...

Matthew 7:16-20

16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

If you advocate violence, as you have been doing on this forum, then we do not want you. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>
  Share Topic