IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - RE: Angela’s Plan  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RE: Angela�s Plan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 2:18pm
I signed up the other day....I'll be MormonGirl over there.
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 6:09am
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

Bismillah,

I checked in, Colin, and am eager to see Sister Angela's forum up and running soon.

Peace

Good stuff Herjihad. It will take a while to get into gear, but before long, we'll be in full flow.

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 5:11am

Bismillah,

I checked in, Colin, and am eager to see Sister Angela's forum up and running soon.

Peace

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 2:44am

The new planning forum for all those who wish to take part, is now set-up and ready for business. Follow the link at the bottom of this post.

The new forum is at the top of the list of forums, entitled: "Global Planning Department". Remember, you will have to register as a member before you can start posting.

Everyone who thinks they can contribute to this project is welcome at the new HQ. 

Cheers, Colin

http://p2.forumforfree.com/acrossthepond.html

Edited by Colin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
  Share Topic