IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Answer to Daniel  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Answer to Daniel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Answer to Daniel
    Posted: 23 June 2006 at 12:56am

Daniel,

No matter what you do, you are a Zionist because you are still an Israeli.

I know you can sleep. The only people like you only want to give a good image of Israel.

I am not trying to convince anyone here, because once again I cam ehere to speak to my Muslims brothers. But I guess I will have to find a forum in Arabic, although some zionist still know the language.

Daniel, think about what people like you make us want to do. Think for a second. Yes, you found it.

Edited by Muslima
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 6:52am
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

Daniel,

No matter what you do, you are a Zionist because you are still an Israeli.

I know you can sleep. The only people like you only want to give a good image of Israel.

I am not trying to convince anyone here, because once again I cam ehere to speak to my Muslims brothers. But I guess I will have to find a forum in Arabic, although some zionist still know the language.

Daniel, think about what people like you make us want to do. Think for a second. Yes, you found it.

NO matter what you do you are stil Alqida suppoter...
How do you know whats in his heart? Atleast he is doing something.

Edited by ak_m_f
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 6:56am
Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 7:19am
edited

Edited by Daniel Dworsky
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 7:27am

I am not in Canada...What are you talking about....Are you talking to akm?

Anyway, don't expect me to tell you thank you. If Israel did not exist, you would not have to do anything in the first place.

You do not know what I do or not for my people.

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 7:29am

As Salamun Alaykum,

Sister Muslima,we should talk a little bit,please wait me in this thread...thx...

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 7:31am
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

I am not in Canada...What are you talking about....Are you talking to akm?

Anyway, don't expect me to tell you thank you. If Israel did not exist, you would not have to do anything in the first place.

You do not know what I do or not for my people.

Its a mystery, where u from?

Edited by ak_m_f
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 7:32am

Salam brother Suleyman.

Akm, why are you trying to find out? Are you trying to put me in a box and stick a label on me?

Edited by Muslima
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic