IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Daniel Dworsky, Please Read  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedDaniel Dworsky, Please Read

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daniel Dworsky, Please Read
    Posted: 20 June 2006 at 8:48pm

Daniel,

Could you find some information out for me?  I lost a dear friend in the Bombing at Hebrew University, in 2002.  I found an article that said the bomber was caught.  Can you find out what happened to the Bomber for me????

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/08/21/mideast/

My friend was Ben Blutstein.  I guess you could say that today, for some reason I'm missing him very much.

Thank you.

Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2006 at 1:53am

Angela,

Please e-mail Daniel directly, we do not need to read this. This is a request that only concerns daniel and that you should have e-mailed him.

This thread should be for discussion not personal request to other members.

Please moderators, delete this request from here and ask Angela to e-mail daniel for any personal demand she has to make.

I think this is only fair to other members. otherwise, we will be starting doing the same as well and this forum will become like an online newspapers with adverts...

Thank you, salam,

Muslima

Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2006 at 6:01am
Angela, I'll get right on it.

Muslima... Sigh...    Never mind

Edited by Daniel Dworsky
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2006 at 6:19am
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

Daniel,

Could you find some information out for me?  I lost a dear friend in the Bombing at Hebrew University, in 2002.  I found an article that said the bomber was caught.  Can you find out what happened to the Bomber for me????

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/08/21/mideast/

My friend was Ben Blutstein.  I guess you could say that today, for some reason I'm missing him very much.

Thank you.

Bismillah,

Dear Angela and Daniel,

As one Muslimah forum member and a human being, I appreciate that you shared this with us.  Indeed, sharing your journeys about your lives, your stories, your very essences is a gift that most of us find delightful and beautiful.  Thank you both.

Peace

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2006 at 8:11am
Thank you Algela for posting this .
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2006 at 8:29am

Thanks Daniel.  I appreciate it. 

Muslima.....Have a heart, I lost a friend.  This is not some nameless person, this is someone I knew and miss very much.  He was a good man who never did anyone harm.  Are you that heartless?  Really, do you totally lack compassion for anyone that is not muslim or black?  Perhaps you need to crack your Quran and read a little more.  One of the things I love about Muhammed (pbuh) was his compassion and gentle nature.

I don't have Daniel's email and we often converse on this board, Muslim and Non Muslim.  If you don't want to view it.  THEN DON'T.

Edited by Angela
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2006 at 8:45am
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

we will be starting doing the same as well and this forum will become like an online newspapers with adverts...

Thank you, salam,

Muslima

o, but it has, no one complains about the pics from palestine.
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2006 at 12:02pm

Akm , this is a Muslim forum!

Angela, you love the Muhammad SAWS but you do not recongise that He Is a Prophet of Allah.

I am sorry he dies but he had nothing to do there.

I feel sorry for my people, you feel sorry for yours. The day I will cry for an Israeli has not come yet. No one cried for us in Palestine and in Irak.

Our Muslim brothers in the world (at least some of them) just cry for the Keffiroun, they are used to the idea the life of their Muslim brothers is worse nothing.

Akm: yes, someone is complaining: ME!

Daniel, this is what I meant when I said at the ned of the day, you are a Keffir, no matter what. You will always cry for your people. At the end of the day, the Palestinians do not prevent you from sleeping.

Edited by Muslima
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic